She is gone

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I saw her last time resting peacefully in her coffin. She has gone. My girlfriend FALICE is no more. I cannot imagine to live without her. She was my life, my companion, my love. She was the one who promised to stay with me forever. But now it's over, she has broken the promise. She left me... alone
Why? Why is this happening to me?

Now, who will make me laugh?
Who will support me in bad times? She was the one who taught me the meaning of life. Whenever I was with her, it felt like the time had stopped and the day would never end. At first I though it was a nightmare or some cruel joke but it all became right, the moment I saw her in the coffin. She is gone.. It seemed as if birds were chirping with pain, wind was gloomy, sky was weeping and the world had stopped existing. As I turned around to see the crowd Fal's parents were down in the dumps and were sitting on a sofa. Mrs Matt, Fal's mother had been crying continously and her father Mr.Matt was trying to console her. People had started to leave the church. They were least concerned about the death and had attended the funeral for gossiping. I met her parents and then started to proceed towards my house, two blocks away.

I could not think of anything except my girlfriend. I was so involved in my thoughts that I was about to bump in a tree. When I reached home, luckily no one was there. I really needed isolation. I wanted to relax myself.. but this was near to impossible. How could I calm down when my girlfriend had gone away. She had left me all alone in this world. How would I face the world? She knew all my secrets, weaknesses, strengths and hence each and every detail. She did everything to make me happy and always understood my feelings and conditions. .

I still remember when our school had announced a trip to Paris. We all were very excited especially FALICE as it was her dream to visit the beautiful place. We were all ready when just one day before my grandma passed away. It was a blow for me. I couldn't withstand the news. Naturally, I also cancelled the trip. At that moment when my all friends went away Fal was the one who cancelled the trip and stood with me. She strengthened me and helped me to cope the situation.

But now things had changed... I reached home, ran into my room and threw myself on the bed. This was it. I couldn't restrain myself and started to scream and cry. I shouted out loud FALICE! But she was not here.

XXXXXXXX

DayDreamer110 and afsheensomani33 are writing this story together!!
Do vote and comment :")