My first day without Falice

My body was numb and I felt retarded

My body was numb and I felt retarded. At first things were blur but then I remembered everything. Whatever happened last night and how miserable my life was. I got up from my bed and dragged myself in front of my dressing table. "Is this you?" I asked myself almost tripping over my shoes which I threw last night. "How could I be looking so unpresentable and ailing?" I could see the boy in the mirror who was paler than usual. His cheekbones were too prominent. His nose was flushed. There were dark eye bags and red bloodshot eyes. That boy was me. But I don't care as I could no more impress my girl.

I couldn't withstand seeing myself in such a condition so I went to take a shower. The water pours down, drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind out of my thoughts. I felt relaxed and very light. I got out of the shower and got dressed into black jeans and t-shirt.

As I was clearing my room and keeping my stuff in place, I heard footsteps coming towards my room I knew who it could be... my mother.
"Evan, how are you my boy? I came home late last night and I saw you were snoring really hard, btw you are short of time as it's nearly 8 and your school will start in a few minutes."
Said my mother in one go
"Mom I am fine and I am not feeling like going to school today" I replied in a dull tone.

"Dear, I understand the pain you are going through.. its difficult to forget and move on. But you have to live your own life. You have to accept the bitter truth and school is the best way to relax."
"But mom it's not easy. She was.... I was interrupted by the door bell.
"See. No excuses, my friend is here to pick me up as I have to attend the buisness meeting. You go downstairs, eat your breakfast and go to school immediately. . That's it!" My mother dictated.

I grabbed my bag and started walking down the pavement. So this was my first day of school with FALICE. I wanted to avoid school due to the stares, strange looks and the sympathies of people. How will I spend my day without her. There will be no one to make me smile. I will miss her silly jokes, her irritating voice, sarcastic remarks, her million dollar smile, her taunts and whole hearted laugh. Oh God! why is this so difficult for me.

As I reached the school, I took deep breath and entered the school. I walked firmly, gazing towards the ground. I reached at my locker, opened it and gathered my books for the first period. "Oh! He is here, I thought he would not attend school after his girlfriend" was the first thing I heard. I froze on hearing this. As I looked around, everyone was looking at me. Their strange gazes make me feel very uncomfortable. As I walked towards my class, I heard Tori a famous girl saying "oh look! Evan, it was so sad to hear about his girlfriend, now he is so lonely and unloved" this was it. I couldn't resist this.

I raced towards my classroom and took a seat in last row. I could feel a lot of people staring me. This was too much!!

The day passed slowly and it was the most onerous day ever. As the bell rang, signaling the end of school. I ran towards the gate and I knew where I needed to go now.

I reached there finally. This was place where me abrd Fal used to hangout. Fal loved this place, this place is so beautiful and peaceful. I went there to settle out my life. I had to think something to get over my grief and pain. I couldn't handle and tackle this situation. I had to change my lifestyle to get over. I know that Fal would hate to see me like this. So for her, for myself I had to do something.

And to change myself, I had to move. By moving I mean shifting to a new town.