Wales

"Are you sure", asked my mother giving me a confused look?
"Yes,I guess. Mum I really need a change. I am sick of the strange looks of people , their sympathies and their weird behavior. I think if my surroundings will change I will be able to cope up the situation more easily. The best way for it is to move away from this town. "
" OK.. If you think this will make you feel better, I have no issues. " my mother said in a satisfying way.
" Wales is a good choice for a change. Its not only a peaceful and beautiful place but also your uncle James and Aunt Tori lives there. You can stay with them " my mother suggested.
"But mum I need some space. They will always around me doing favors for me and will show sympathies. I not be able to relief stress and achieve my goal. Plus I have never met them so how I am supposed to go and live with them??",I asked in a frustrating manner.

Mum was being over protective which I literally hated. This was in her nature since dad had left us, 5 years back. Mum and dad were never happy together. They always fought on petty issues and shouted at each other. They both were too involved in their professional life that they forgot about family and it's requirements . Then 5 years back mum and dad attended some business meeting together and they came back home arguing. Actually dad had been with his secretary, Lisa , in the party and had neglected my mum completely. That's was the end. Mum decided to part ways and then in the morning, after signing the divorce papers , she took me and we shifted from Manchester to London.
From then, close relations had been developed between me and my mother. She not only handles a business but also spent time with me. At first, I was upset with this event and I decided to isolate but then Falice came into my life and she brought a revival.

" See I know they are unknown to you but believe me , they are very understanding. They supported me a lot when me and your dad separated. I know them closely. They will be really happy to see you. Also I can't let you go alone in a new city as this is against my rules. You want to go away, then you need to listen to me.. or you are not going!! "
That's it. I had no chance of arguing and so I nodded forcefully in approval.
"That's my boy, go and start your packing until I call Mr. and Mrs. James. " She said while stepping out of my room.

***********
Next morning we sat in the car and drove towards the airport. Mum had talked to uncle and aunt, and they were very excited to listen about my stay. Mum also booked urgent ticket for me through her travel agent.
" I wonder what have you dumped in those 3 suitcases. Girls do have a lot of accessories but how could you take so many things with you? You are not going forever!!" , my mother said while giving me a surprised look.
" Mum.. I took some clothes, deodorants, books, gadgets , a bit of snacks,--" .
"Okay... your choice. You don't have to give me explanation dear" , she replied in a soothing way.
We reached to the airport, unloaded the luggage, and I said goodbye to my mother when she started to dictate the rules.....yeah rules !
"So you will take breakfast,lunch and dinner on time. You will return by home by 12 at night , you will try to make new friends and socialize as much as possible. Lastly you will call me every day and inform about the change in your life."
" Okay mom. Now please let me go or I will miss my flight. Good bye", I said while trying to hide my frustration.
"Good bye honey. Will miss you."

Wales :