02

Summer Ross (P.O.V)

"Sum, wake up. Louis is already here." My mum says while opening the curtains and letting the soft morning light come through the windows. Why isn't my life as bright as it.

"Tell him I'm coming in 5" I reply groaning and stretching, pulling the covers off of my body.

Louis picks me up daily for school as he knows I'd get bullied in school if I go alone. He's the greatest friend that I could ever ask for. But what I really don't like is, he thinks I'm weak. I'm fragile.. I just have to act like that.. I'm none of that, really....

I quickly change into a baggy white shirt along with a jacket and some baggy jeans. These are my dad's clothes. People in school always make fun of my clothing. But I don't have any choice but to wear these. I quickly comb my short hair and wear my big glasses. After putting on my vans I get my bag and went downstairs.

"Hey, morning, mate!" Louis loudly calls.

"Morning!" I smile trying to sound enthusiastic.

After drinking some milk, I grab an apple and went out with Louis. We get into his car as he starts to drive.

"Are you planning on missing today's P.E class again?" Louis asks.

"Shit! Today we have P.E?!" I yell gasping.

"Oh yes. We do... Come on. It won't be that bad! Try at least! Sam, you need to put up a fight against whoever bullies you. But if you keep ignoring and missing P.E classes how can you do that?" Louis says worriedly.

Okay.. Firstly, I'm on my period. Secondly, boys' P.E stuff are way harder than girls'. Thirdly I can't wear shorts and tank tops. Ugh! How can I take P.E classes then?!

"Okay, I'll try..." I lie to him.

"That's more like it." He snickers loudly and I laugh.

We reach school after 10 mins. Louis enters first, as I follow him close behind. I like to pretend I'm invisible..

"Dude, leave the gay kid already. You haven't hung around with us for weeks!" Zayn, Louis' friend approaches towards us.

"Zayn, don't disrespect others like that, man!" Louis tells him sternly.

"Lou! We are throwing a party tonight at Liam's. You're coming, right?" Harry, his another friend tells him.

"Hey, uh... Whatever your name is.." Harry says to me awkwardly waving. Clearly he also doesn't like me.

"Hello." I say in a low voice. It's barely audible.

"Hey guys! We have football practice today, remember?!" Niall, another friend of Louis approaches us. I should probably head to the class as Louis is now with his friends. Who are better than me. Who are genuinely happy and cheerful.

"I'll see you later, mate." I tell Louis as I start to walk down the hallway.

"Sure. See you later." Louis calls after shortly.

"Mate? What does this weirdo kid think of himself, he's Louis' friend?.." I heard some people mumble. But I just shrug it off as Louis has told me to do.

I quickly get in my first class of Biology as I go and sit on my usual seat at the back. The class starts after a while as I start to take the notes down. I really want school to end quick..

Some people make rude comments and throw papers at me but I just act normal and push my glasses up my nose. Don't get  bothered about them. You're strong, stay strong. I whisper to myself.

After 3 more classes, which were Math, Economics and English, it's lunch time and I go towards the cafeteria silently. Not daring to make eye contact with anyone else.

I sat at my usual table, which is at the back of the cafeteria. My eyes search for Louis for quite a minute, then I concentrated on my book and the not so delicious food.

"Hey, weirdo." Someone mocked me while everyone sat in the cafeteria laughed loudly. I ignored the call and concentrated on the book more, pushing the glasses over my nose.

"I called you, didn't I?" The same voice now picks me up by the collar which makes me stand in an instant. It's Jamie, our classmate.

"Leave me alone." I tell him with confidence. It's the first time I'm speaking up for myself actually.

"What's that again?" He harshly grabs my jacket collar again.

"I said, leave me alone!" I yell and push him slightly as gasps are heard around us and the whole cafeteria is silent.

"Never raise your voice over me, you fag!" Jamie spats and punches me on my face as I fell to the floor.

The pain on my cheek is unbearable, my nose starts bleeding and quite unexpectedly I puke. My vision starts to black out and all I can see before closing my eyes is red liquid substance all over the floor and someone yelling my name constantly and picking me up....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~^~^~*~^~*~

Sorry for the short chapter but something unexpected is coming on the next chapter. Keep reading.
Vote and Comment, please!

XOXO. Momo.