Chapter 20: Why??

AN: The language in this chapter will get a bit strong. Just a little heads up :)

Gale's POV

She will regret this!! I will make her suffer. She will love me or I will force her to love me. The hard way. I grab her by the hair and drag her back to her room. Where she will never escape.

Peeta's POV

I am so so worried. I can't find Katniss anywhere! I have been searching all day everyday only stopping to sleep. I haven't eaten because all I can ever think about it getting Kat back to where she belongs. In my arms.

Finnick, Cato, and Marvel are going to bring lunch and help me look today. I have no clue where I am since I have been searching all this time but I'm sure that they will find me.

Katniss' POV

I miss Peeta so much. I hate myself for leaving him at prom. Even if it was just to get a drink, I should have been by his side 24/7. If I would have done this, all of this suffering for me and for Peeta would have never happened.

It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all

I hear a sudden creak in the door and I realize that it is Gale. I look up at his ugly ass face that always seems to have a smirk on it when he is looking at me. I HATE HIM HE IS SUCH A PERVERT!!

He comes over to me and says

"Hey Kat."

"WHAT THE HELL COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT GALE?!"

"Just wanted to tell you if you ever want to see your beloved Peeta again, then you will do EXACTLY what I say. You understand?" He asks

I nod my head in shock. He couldn't possibly have Peeta? Could he? I need Peeta to be safe.

He laughs when he sees the scared look on my face. Now that he has mentioned Peeta, I am truly terrified.

Why? Why did he have to do this and wreck everything? Peeta was the best thing that has ever happened to me and he just had to take it away. I will get back what's mine and that's Peeta.

I drift off to sleep whispering

"I love you, Peeta"

AN: Hey guys! Sorry if your a Gale lover but I personally ship Everlark! Next chapter will be up soon and swearing will probably be a regular thing for this book.😂 Thank you guys for reading!! Love you all💓