Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV

I like how our relationship is, right now.

Not too close, but not too distant either.

After I gave Minhee her bowl of ramyeon, I slipped the 10$ bill that she just gave me in my pocket and walked downstairs, to the closet where all the coats and jackets were.

I found Minhee's jacket and slipped the 10$ bill in her right pocket.

//

''Hey, have you eaten?'' I heard Jay ask Minhee when he got back home.

I glanced at my ajar door and observed the scene.

''Yup!'' Minhee replied then continued to play on the piano.

Jay nodded and went in his own room, while I continued to stare at Minhee's slightly opened door.

Minhee's been playing on the piano for an hour now. Repeating the same part where she kept messing up.

No, this part is supposed to be adagio. Play it slower; it'll be easier.

And there she goes again, repeating the same mistake over and over.

Omg no it's not like that.

I got up impulsively and was about to go in Minhee's room and teach her when I realized I shouldn't.

I should just keep it like that.

//

I rolled in my bed and groaned when my phone rang.

I slightly opened my eyes and moaned annoyingly while reaching out to my phone.

I knew who was calling since that person had a different ringtone from the rest of my contacts.

''Park Jimin. You do realize it's 5 in the morning right?''

I heard him chuckle on the other line.

''Just reminding you that you need to come to school today. You're coming, okay?"

''Why?''

I don't know why he called anyway, at an hour like this, but I was planning to go to school.

''Well, I don't know. I just want you to come.'' Jimin answered.

''Fine.'' I said before sighing and hanging up.

I tried to get back to sleep but all I was doing was rolling around.

When I looked back at the time, it was already 6 AM.

I decided to get up and get ready before Minhee and Jay wake up so that I can head out to school alone.

Should avoid being the third-wheel.

And it made me think. Do they like each other?

The way they act is relationship goals. Unless I'm mistaken.

I walked past Minhee's room and peeking unintentionally, I saw her blanket laying down on the floor while she slept peacefully.

I had the urge to pick up the blanket and cover her but I controlled myself.

No, Tae. Stop.

I went to the kitchen, grabbed an apple from the counter and got out of the house at 7 AM.

There was plenty of time left before class started so I decided to pass by Jimin's house.