Chapter 8

Jay's POV

I woke up really early this morning. I had to go see Minhee before going to school.

When I arrived at the hospital, the nurses greeted me and I went in Minhee's room.

I sat down on the chair next to her bed and stared at her pale, smooth face. She looked beautiful.

I took out an old mp3 player we had, in which I downloaded all Minhee's favorite songs, and plugged the earphones. I then proceeded to put them in her ears.

People say that even if you were in a coma, you could still hear. I hope she did.

After I've done that, I got up and went out.

//

Taehyung was not at school today.

At recess, I went to see the guys and they looked at me quite surprised.

''Where's Kim Taetae?'' Jimin asked me.

''I don't know:0 I was gonna ask you guys the same thing.'' I said while they sighed.

The whole day went by in this gloomy atmosphere.

I was also a bit surprised when I saw that Minah was absent as well.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up suddenly, gasping for air.

Oh thank God I wasn't drowning for real.

I looked around me. This place was unfamiliar. Since when did I have pink walls?

Am I at Jin hyung's house?

Feeling the cool air hitting me, I shivered. WHY THE FUCK AM I NAKED.

Suddenly, something beside me moved. Well not something—someone, to be exact.

My eyes widened and I hesitantly pulled up the sheets.

Oh fuck.

I groaned and closed my eyes in frustration.

What the hell Kim Taehyung, couldn't you keep it in your pants? You're so screwed.

''Ah.. babe? You're awake?'' Minah said softly beside me.

''Y-yeah.. Uhm did anything happen last night?'' I nervously asked her.

Please say no, please say no, please. I was literally praying.

After some time, she answered me.

''Don't you remember? We were having so much fun though..''

Fuck. I can't remember shit.

''Ah I see.'' I said, wanting to get out of here as quick as possible.

I looked at the time and it was about 10 AM. Goddamnit, classes started.

But at this point, I didn't even care anymore. I picked up my pants from the floor and covered myself before hopping off the bed.

''Hey, I gotta go. See you later.'' I said after I fully dressed up.

"Love you!" Minah said when I was heading out.

I just hummed.

Shit, Kim Taehyung, what have you done again?

I hope we used protection, at least.. UGH FUCK I'M SO FRUSTRATED.

I still can't remember anything though.. Did we really do it?

Anyway, Kim Taehyung, no more drinking for you.