[Chapter 3]

Night One

Evan was deeply horrified with the night already and he can tell that so are the others. He looked behind him and the guys are somehow bunched up together shaking in fear.

"Guys, we need a plan to survive the nights." David finally says, causing everybody to look at him. David was just as scared as everyone but he knew that if they stayed like this, they will for sure die on the very first night but he doesn't want to die yet. He has so much to live for, a girlfriend that loves him, a family that cares for him and a job he has to get back onto for his fans.

"We need to survive the night, not cower in the corner like pussy's." Everybody gives David a serious look than everyone turns to Evan who was already thinking about a plan. Evan soon breaks out of his thoughts when he hears the phone ring. Then a man started speaking.

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night."

Tyler groans at the sound of the phone guys voice, he thought that it was annoying since he heard it already.

"Can we just mute the call?" Tyler finally spits out but Evan shakes his head.

"Sorry Ty, we gotta listen to it. He can probably give us some helpful tips." Evan says and he returns to the phone.

"Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?"

Evan was glued to the phone as it continued talking.

"Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life."

Some of the guys scoffed at the words 'Fantasy and Fun', its most likely a Living Nightmare and Death.

"Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

"What the hell! Why do they wait 90 fucking days to file a report for somebody that has gone missing in this hell hole of a pizzeria?!" Craig yells and the others gasp at the phone guys words.

"Maybe they are trying to hide something?" Lui says and they all shiver.

"Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about."

"Who does this guy think he is? Nothing to worry about?" Brock says and he just crosses his arms at the idea of all this.

"Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No.If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too."

"Is that why it smells bad? I thought it was Tyler." Marcel states and everybody starts laughing, though Tyler punches his arm.

"So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay."

"Respect? My ass!" Jonathan yells out and some of the guys snicker.

"So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long."