[Chapter 4]

The guys were all tired by this point, the first night has worn them out, especially Marcel, since he nearly got killed. Marcel was watching Brock as he tried his best to stay awake. Tyler had Craig sleeping against his shoulder and Lui was asleep next to David.

"We will let them take naps for now but we gotta stay awake." Jonathan says as Evan was sound asleep on his lap. 7 minutes are left before the next night starts and Jonathan was on the line of going crazy for not getting any sleep, but he gotta stay sane for his friends.

"I can't believe this is all real and we are actually trying to keep our lives, Marcel nearly died in the last night from that fucking duck-looking thing." Tyler says, making sure he isn't that loud for the guys that sleeping. Marcel touches his neck as it still aches from the strong hands of Chica. He silently thanks god for letting him live a little longer.

"Thanks guys...You all saved me from that animatronic." Marcel says and the guys look up at him and nod.

"We are all friends Marcel and we will do anything to help each other out." Jonathan says and Marcel smiles. Jonathan is surprised to how Marcel survived that, though he did have Brock and Tyler to help him. Jon and Evan were gonna go help but they were stuck with Bonnie, he could've used the right door but Evan needed him.

"That night was horrible and it was just the first night, we don't know what to expect from the second night." David says and watches Brock sleep soundly against Marcel, he turns to look at Lui's sleeping face and smiles.

"David's right, there's a mystery to all this. Remember the bite of '87 that the guy on the phone said? That creeped me out but also when I was running towards our position, I saw some newspaper reports about five children being lured by a guy in an animatronic suit and just killed the poor things." Tyler says and the rest all look at him. Craig soon woke up and joins the conversation.

"Um, yeah that newspaper report had other things on it, like how they couldn't find the bodies of the children but the animatronics started to smell and supposedly that the animatronics have mucus and blood around their mouth and eyes." Craig says then yawns. Marcel cringes at the thought, he was touched by one of them and who could know that maybe they carry a disease, then it came to him.

"Did they find any of the bodies of the missing children?" Marcel asks and Tyler shakes his head.

"It said that the bodies were never found." Tyler was confused to where Marcel is going through all this. Jonathan then gets what Marcelnis trying to say.

"Five children right? Isn't there five animatronics in this pizzeria?" Jonathan asks and Marcel claps his hands together.

"Yes! That's what I am trying to say. . . what if the kids were stuffed into the suits of these robots? Maybe that's why they walk around and kill, they are trying to find the one person that killed them in the first place." Marcel says and the guys all look at Marcel in shock. Could this be the answer? Is there more to this?

"Hey...what's going on?" Lui says as he rubs his eyes. Davids explains everything to him and Lui looks at Marcel. Soon, Evan woke up and Jonathan explains to Evan. They all think through this as they try to connect the pieces to this puzzle.

"Wait. . .There's only four animatronics. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, what's the fifth one?" Evan asks and they all stay quiet. Evan was right, there's only four. There is only 3 minutes left until the next night and they all continued to talk about all this.

"I wonder who was the jerk that killed those innocent kids in the first place." Craig says and David speaks.

"What if it was one of the workers here?" David says and the guys nod to his statement.

"David could be right, gives us more information to why they always come towards the security office. The guy did say that they used to walk in the day time before the whole bite incident happened." Brock says.

"Which connects to the newspaper report, the guy could've dressed as an animatronic character and lured the children back, killing them and to hide the evidence, they waited until the place was closed and took the chance to stuff them in the suits." Tyler explains. All this information is getting to them and now they got another thing up their sleeve. The mystery behind the pizzeria.

"We are getting so into the back story that I am not caring about our priority here. I just wanna crack this mystery and get it over with." Jonathan says, thinking through everything and trying to figure everything out.

"Is Foxy the one that's hidden behind the curtains in pirate's cove?" Evan asks and they shrug. Evan stands up and looks at everyone.

"Let's go check." Evan says as he starts walking out of the office with everyone close behind.

As they were at the entrance of the hallway, the guys all look at the three animatronics on stage, then they all turn towards the curtain. A sign was in front that read 'Out of Order'. Evan and Tyler each had a curtain, they both pull it and an old looking Foxy was there, looking as if he were sleeping. The guys observed the fox and they notice his sharp teeth.

"Maybe he was the cause of the bite." Craig says and the guys all look at the fox. He could be but they don't exactly know of its true, it could be any of these animatronics. Jonathan looks him over and see's his hook.

"I hope he doesn't come out on the next night because look at his sharp hook, it would suck to get slaughtered with that."

They all jump at the sound of the 12 am chime. Tyler and Evan close the curtain and they all look at each other.

"Alright, the second night has started so get to your positions and stay safe." Evan says and they all nod.

Another night means another fight.