Peppermint Butler

In the land of Ooo, is a kingdom of candy and candy people, ruled by a king and a queen, who are also with a daughter. Her name was Bonnibel, and she was the best thing that ever happened to the Candy King. Although, before she was born, the King promised the Candy Kingdom to his dearest friend, who became a loyal servant after the King was crowned. However, after the birth of Bonnibel, the servant became jealous and mean, knowing that she is now the heir to the throne.

A few years later, the servant became insane, one night, he was drinking in his quarters, he got very drunk, and he had an idea. The only way for him to rule the Candy Kingdom, is to murder his friend and his family, including, the daughter. Later that night, the family were in their living quarters, sitting by the fire. The Candy King was reading stories to his young daughter while she was in her mother's arms.

The young girl saw the servant enter the room, he had a creepy smile on his face, he walked up behind the Candy king and said goodnight to him, before stabbing him in the back five times. After that, the servant jumped over the dead King and went for the Princess, but the Queen used her own body to guard her daughter, resulting in her death.

The little girl tried to run away, but the servant caught her, he had the knife up in the air, but he couldn't do it, he couldn't murder a little girl. Instead, he took her with him to his hideout, where he sold the girl to a man in blue, the Ice King.

The Ice King was pleased that he had himself a wife, but he knew she was too young to be wedded now, so he locked the young girl up in a cage, and would release her on the day she turns eighteen. After two years, Ice King has had enough of the Princess' crying, so he took her out of the cage, where he flew back to the Candy Kingdom to try and sell her back to the servant, but he refused, and had Ice King escorted back to the Ice Kingdom, and had the Princess thrown onto the streets.

After four years of working in a run down brothel (Cleaning the place up.) The owner of the Candy Tavern saw the Princess, and knew he had to have her. And So, he bought the twelve year old girl off of the Brothel owner. He took her back to the Tavern with him, where she would work until she was eighteen and old enough to marry.

Four very hard and rough years later, the Princess ran away from the tavern, it was her sixteenth birthday, and the Owner tired to have his way with the Princess. She ran out into the woods, crying, sobbing. She backed up against a tree and slid down onto her bottom, where she sat and cried more.

Then out of nowhere, a strange voice called out. "The Princess, she sits alone crying away the tears."

"Who said said?" Bonnibel asked.

"You are dreaming young one, you lie naked in a bed in an abandoned shack, you ran away from that tavern, and passed out in the woods. I found you, and took you to my home, you were wet, so i had the maid strip you and put you to bed, you are in good care."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just open your eyes, and I'll explain."

Bonnibel wakes up, she finds herself in a bed, and her clothes hanging on a chair, in the darkness were two bright glowing eyes.

"You have been betrayed, abandoned, beaten, and a slave." said the voice.

"What do you want from me?" Bonnibel asked, scared out of her mind.

"You seek vengeance on the ones who hurt you in the past?"

Bonnibel nods.

"And you want what is rightfully yours."

She nods again.

"Then how about a deal." Out of nowhere, a slip of paper appears next to Bonnibel, floating in mid air, red ribbon hanging from it.

"In exchange for your soul, I will be your servant, I will serve you until your wish is complete, where I will then tear out your soul, but until then, I will be your servant, your slave, your butler."

"I don't want a slave." Bonnibel said. "I just want revenge."

"Have in mind, you can order me to do anything you plea...And i will obey without question."

Bonnibel thinks long and hard, she then finally commits. "Fine...then I order you to make me a Princess, get the Candy Kingdom back from that traitor who murdered my parents!"

The slip of paper burns away, and Bonnibel's leg begins burning also.

"As you wish then...Princess."