Her Butler, and the Vampire

A man was walking through the dark woods, carrying with him, a little girl. As he places her on the ground she wakes up. 

"Simon, what are you doing?" She asks. 

"I'm so sorry Marcy, but i fear this crown is about to completely take over my mind." 

"Then take it off, don't leave me here alone." Marcy replied, tears running down her face. 

"You know I can't do that, I must leave you here, I don't want you to get hurt." 

"But...But who will protect me, who will be there for me when I get lonely?" 

"You still have your teddy bear dear, he'll protect you, I promise." Pain began to flow through Simon's head, the crown's powers were already taking over his brain permanently. "I must go, goodbye Marceline..." 

Marceline reached for Simon's hand but he was already on the run. She then laid in the woods that night, crying herself to sleep. 

"Why are you sad little girl?" Asked a voice. 

Marceline wakes up. "Who said that?" 

"Why I did." 

Marceline looks down at her stuffed toy. "You can talk?"

"Oh no child, I am a spirit, I am inside your bear, it's how i can talk to beings like you. My name is Hambo, what's yours?" 

"M...Marceline." 

"Tell me Marceline, are you sad because that man left you here all alone?" Hambo asked

Marceline nodded. 

"Don't be sad, I will protect you, all I ask for is your soul in return." Hambo said. 

"My soul?" 

"Yes, I will serve you, and protect you, until the day you feel nothing could ever make you sad again, I get your soul, but until that day, I am forever yours." 

Present Day:

Bonnibel and Peps were taking a walk through the Candy Kingdom, all the citizens kept their distance as the Princess made her way past. One person, didn't seem to get the message.

A young boy and his magical dog were playing, the boy didn't see where he was going and he accidentally bumped into the princess.

"How, dare you!" Bonnibel gazed into the young boy's soul, she was full of rage.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" said the boy.

Bonnibel raised her hand, as if she was about to hit the boy, but Peps caught her arm before she could swing.

"Now now Princess. We must not, hit our citizens." Peps said. "This boy didn't mean to bump into you, he was just mealy playing."

"I wasn't playing, Jake and I were on an adventure." the boy replied.

"Adventures hmm..." Bonnibel looked at the boy, this time, the feeling was neutral. "Tell me boy, what is your name?" she asks.

"My name is Finn, and this is Jake."

"And you are, adventurers."

Finn nodded.

"Very well then, I will forgive you for bumping into me, IF, you do this task for me."

"Anything for the Princess." Finn said.

"Good." Bonnibel replied. "Come to my castle later, and Peps will discus what I want you to do."

As Bonnibel continued with her walk, Peps asks her.

"Do you have plans with young Finn and his dog Princess?"