Her Butler: Peps part I

Bonnibel lies sleeping in her old bed back in the castle, suddenly a well dressed peppermint man enters the room carrying a plate with a teapot and an empty cup. 

"Rise and shine Princess, today is a new day." He said. 

Slowly, Bonnibel opens her eyes, she then slightly smiled as she found herself back in her room, back in the castle. "Peps, fetch me my dress." 

"As you wish Princess."  Peps finishes pouring the tea and walks over to the closert, he takes out a pink dress with a purple belt. 

Bonnibel stands up, she was wearing nothing but underwear, she had scars and bruises all over her back and arms, and a strange looking scar on her left leg. She walks over to look at herself in front of the mirror, where she finds that she's also with a badly damaged eye.

After Peps put on the dress, he ties an eye patch around the wounded eye, and then ties a purple bow in her hair. "You look lovely Princess." He said. "Also, Lord Lammington wishes to have a meeting with you." 

"What does he want?" Bonnibel asks. 

"He wants you to re open the brothel, so I arranged a meeting for him to meet you here for lunch." 

"That sick old man could go on his knees and beg, but I will destroy that building and put a nice orphanage there, so other young ones won't have to suffer...As I did." Bonnibel looks down at the necklace she's wearing and grasp it, thinking of that horrible night her parents were murdered. "Peps, go check up on the new servants." She then said normally.

In the kitchen, three candy people were getting ready to make lunch. Bardcrea, an Ice cream man whose the chef in Bonnibel's castle was preparing a nice lunch while the Cherry flavoured lollipop maid Cherry Lin, was getting the plates and cups ready.

Meanwhile outside, a young marshmallow man was making the front garden look nice for Lord Lammington's arrival.

Peps was walking down the hallway when he heard a loud crash, followed with a bang. He ran into the kitchen to see the room in a mess.

"What is all this!" Peps said.

"I thought maybe I'd use pop rocks to cook the food faster..." Bardcrea replied.

Peps sighed. "Where's Cherry Lin?" he asks.

"She's in the dining room, setting up the table."

Peps walks away and makes his way to the dining room to find yet, another mess. "What is the meaning of this!"

"I'm so sorry Peps." Cherry Lin said. "I was making my way over to the table where I slipped and fell."

Peps sighed again. "Lord Lammington will be here any minute, go and clean yourself off, I'll fix it."

Bonnibel was in her study when Peps entered the room. "Princess, Lord Lammington is almost here."

"Very well." Bonnibel replied.

Meanwhile, a carriage was making it's way towards the castle, Inside was Lord Lammington, owner of the candy brothel that was recently closed down by the order of Princess Bonnibel. Another candy person was riding in the carrige with Lord Lammington, a blue man with a big beard, Ice King.

"What if she says no?" Ice King asked.

"The Princess is only young, There are ways for an old man to make a young girl do as they say, If you know what I mean."

The two gents laughed evily as the carriage approached the castle.

As Lord Lammington made his way up to the steps, Peps opened the two large doors, greeting him.

"Welcome to Princess Bonnibel's castle, Lunch is almost ready, if you will follow me." Peps said. When they made their way inside, Peps called out to the Princess. "Princess, our guest has arrived." He said with a sinister smile.

Earlier.

Bonnibel and Peps were talking in the study

"I don't trust this man Peps, I know what he's like, and he'll try anything to get his way."

"What would you have me do Princess?"

"Lord Lammington is one of the men who hurt me...Make sure this is his visit here is his last, that is an order."

Peps bows down. "As you wish...Princess."