Being a Uley

hope You like it as much as i do.

The day was sunny and warm, as I sat on the porch swing wearing daisy duke blue jean shorts and a red tank top. I kicked my feet up onto the swing, as I went to grab a cigarette but I heard foot steps coming onto the porch so I quickly maneuvered where I was sitting up right as I looked at the direction of the foot steps.

There stood my brother fair tan skin black jean shorts and a built body. "Isabella Marie Uley! Change your clothes you are not wearing those when the boys come over!" He yelled.

I glared at him "I can wear what I want, when I want and you can not stop me dear brother," I said. He growled at me. "Sam, Bella knock it off, Bella come help me get the food ready for the guys," Emily said. I got off the porch swing and walked into kitchen with the cream yellow color painted walls and dream catchers hanging on the wall and some pictures of horses on there.

As Emily handed me the eggs I started cooking the eggs on the pan as the boys came rushing in chatting it up and laughing. As they greeted me and Emily. I looked over and notice we had a new one "So who's the new guy?" I asked. Sam looked at me. "His name is Embry and I told you to change for the last time Bella," Sam said. I gave him the I don't care look. "And I told you I can wear what I want and your friends sure like it what I wear too," I said.

They got a glare shot from Sam. They quickly took their looks away from me and ate their food that me and Emily cooked and than thanked Emily and me. I walked in with a big jug of lemonade and I couldn't help but to stare at Embry. He was handsome tall fair tan skin a six pack and you could tell he was nervous. As everyone knows I am a klutz I wasn't watching where I was going tripped and their went the lemonade all over the hot tempered Paul.

"WHY YOU!" Paul growled. Sam growled and Embry growled at Paul which was unexpectedly. "I am so sorry Paul I didn't mean to," I said. Paul glared at me "Paul just go shower in our bathroom and you can wear a pair of my shorts," Sam said. Paul got up and gave me a you are going to get it look. I started cleaning up the mess.

When I saw Embry helping out. "You don't have to help me Embry I got it," I said. "I want to," Embry said. Sam growled softly knowing what Embry just imprinted on me and he was not liking it one bit. I blushed as our hands touched and he could see down my shirt. "BELLA!" Sam yelled. I jumped ten feet in the air. "To your room now, Emily accompany her now," Sam barked. I sighed and got up.

I walked down the wooden hallway with wooden pattern floors looking at the pictures of Emily's family and some of me and Sam in there. We went into my bedroom opening the oak wooden door to my pretty decent size room. It wasn't large and it wasn't too small. My bed was queen size with a canopy on it the white curtain sheet was spread out my blue satin sheets and my walls were white with blue trimming around them.

We sat down on my bed. "Why did Sam order us to my room?" I asked. Emily shrugged "Probably going to talk wolf business with the guys who knows with Sam," Emily said. I nodded. Only if we really knew what was going. "YOU IMPRINTED ON MY SISTER HOW COULD YOU!" Sam yelled. Embry gulped "It's not like I meant to Sam it just happened you know the wolf thing more than I do so you know it can't be helped," Embry said.

Sam knew he was right and sighed in defeat for once not liking it at all. "Do anything to hurt her I will kick your ass," Sam threatened. Embry nodded. We came back out not long after peeking around the corner "Can we come out or does Mr. tight ass want us still there?" I asked. Sam growled at me "What?" I looked innocent. The boys chuckled they liked it when I would be a smartass to Sam cause he had nothing to say back to me.

I walked into the kitchen "You boys done or would you guys like some more?" I asked. "You going to spill some more lemonade?" Paul asked. I smacked him upside the head and once I did that he shot up and got in my face which pissed off my brother and Embry. They both stood up. "You did not just hit me," Paul said. I smirked "So what if I did what you going to do about it?" I asked.

I stood my ground as he growled at me and went to push me "Hit me push me and see what happens because if I don't knock you on your ass my brother sure would and you know you don't want to go that route," I said. Paul soon calmed down and sat back down knowing I would fight back. It was true last time he hit me my brother decked him hard almost knocking his teeth out. I walked into the kitchen and made a few more eggs and bacon than sat it on the table.

I looked at the clock and hurried along. "Hey be back late bro got to go meet up with Leah and Kim," I said. Sam nodded and waved goodbye to me. I ran into my beat up orange truck and drove off to pick them up we were going to go shopping in Port Angeles. "So are you going to the school dance?" Leah asked. I shook my head at Leah. "No Sam won't let me because none of his friends will be there to protect me," I said rolling my eyes.

"He's very over protective isn't he?" Kim asked. I nodded grumbling a bit. "Yeah sadly he is and its pretty annoying," I said. As we kept on shopping looking at dresses what we did not know was we were being watched carefully and it wasn't any of my brothers friends either.