It is back

When I got home with Embry I gave him a kiss goodbye on the cheek and walked inside the house and I looked like I was on cloud 9 and I couldn't come down. Emily smiled when she saw me walk in and Sam frowned he didn't like the fact that me and Embry will be dating soon.

"Sam you know he can't help it and he is doing everything not to start a relationship so quickly with her," Emily said. Sam agreed. "I know but I don't want to see my 16 year old sister be dating already when especially a 19 year old wolf," Sam said. Emily giggled "I am 18 and you are 21 so three year difference between me and you and her and Embry what is the big deal?" Emily asked.

"She's 16!" Sam said. I walked into the kitchen to hear Sam and Emily talking about me. "So what if I am 16 so what it's not like we are dating yet brother he is just really cute and he's sweet and such a great guy," I said. Sam growled. "You can't see him," Sam ordered. I rolled my eyes. "Okay whatever brother," I said. I walked to my room locking it up before he came in.

I sighed softly using the house phone to call Leah and Kim what all had happened and that I was out of a cell phone for now until tomorrow when I go get a new one. As we talked for a bit I lit a cigarette finally and smoked it while me, Leah and Kim had a three way conversation. Soon a knock came to my door. "Hey I got to let you all go I think my brother is at the door," I said. I hung up sprayed air freshener got hid the pack of cigarettes and the ash tray quickly.

I opened the door. "What were you doing?" Sam asked. I looked at him "Nothing, I was just talking to my friends on the phone is that a crime?" I asked. Sam glared "You need to get to bed you got school in the morning," He said. I looked at him "Yes daddy," I said. He grabbed me and gave me a noogie. I laughed "Uncle Uncle!" I called. Sam hugged me "Goodnight sister," Sam said.

The next morning I woke up and walked out of the room in my pajamas yawning my hair a mess when I heard my brothers friends all talking to him. I went to shower only to scream when I saw Jacob naked. Sam came running and pulled me out of the bathroom "Oh gross that is a imagine I DID not need to see," I said.

Jacob came out. "Don't deny it," He joked. He was met with a slap to the head from Sam. I went to shower locking the doors and when I got out I was wearing my skinny jeans and a black tank top and walked to the dining room. Sam glared as I walked out "Go change," Sam yelled. I rolled my eyes "No and did you get my stuff?" I asked.

Embry nodded and handed me my stuff. "It was a set up someone is after you," Jared slipped. I looked at him and froze dropping my bags. "No Sam No! You told me you got rid of him," I said. Sam frowned with a glare to Jared. "He got away from me," Sam admitted to me. I screamed at him started throwing things at him. "ASSHOLE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I screamed. Sam looked at me and put his head down in shame.

I took off running away from him I got into Leah's car when I saw her on her way tears flowing freely. "Drive to school now!" I said. "What the hell happened Bella?" Leah asked. I wiped the tears away. "I got into a fight with my brother," I half lied. As we went to school I was quite through out school until lunch when one of the guys was staring at my breast.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked. He nodded. I got up from where I was sitting and walked to him he had a big smile on his face. I gave him a right upper cut punch. "Pervert my eyes are up here not down there," I said. His friends got up had to be at least five of them. Embry and Paul had came to visit me for lunch when I was surrounded.

I punched one and kicked another as they tried to hit me Embry and Paul quickly joined and punched the others out. "How dare you gang up on a girl," Embry said. "I could have taken care of myself," I growled. As the first guy I knocked out woke up "You fucking tramp you will pay," He said.

Embry growled and got in his face. "What did you say about her?" Embry said. I shook my head and kicked the guys in the balls. "Bring it little pussy you don't know who I am," I said. I went attack him when Embry stopped me I struggled in his arms. They took me out of the school as I kept fighting to get free from them.

"Let me go damn it," I said. There stood my brother and I growled at him. "We are pulling you out of school until it is gone," Sam said. I glared "Fuck you I am not leaving school just because you can't protect me in there," I said. Sam growled "Yes you are I will not have my sister a victim to being killed by a vampire," Sam said.

"Really because wouldn't be the first time I almost faced death," I said. I walked away from them and Embry looked confused. Sam growled picked me up over his shoulder and threw me in the car as he made Embry and Paul get in and we drove back home. I was cussing Sam out all the way back home.

"The only time you get to know it's near by is when you guys can sense it why can't I just go to school and have one of your idiot friends patrol the area near by if I miss school I don't get to go to the school dance," I said. Sam glared at me "You don't get to go anyways," Sam said. I screamed in frustration and went up on the porch. "EMILY!" I yelled.

Sam winced when I didn't get my way Emily was to my rescue. "Sam won't let me go to the school dance I am so sick of this tell him to let me live a little please!" I said. Emily walked outside where the boys were and glared at Sam. "Samuel Lee Uley you will let her go to the dance," Emily said. Sam growled.

___________________________________________________________________

sorry i havent post i've been busy at school :D