The Threat and School Dance

I smiled happily because I won when I got Emily involved Sam should just give in when I yell for Emily's name. Sam and Emily started fighting for awhile about me going to the school dance. Sam came out "Fine under one condition though Bella," Sam said. I groaned at him. "Embry goes with you and Jacob and Jared will be there as well," Sam said. I glared "That's totally not fair why do I need protectors I am 16 years old I can take care of myself," I said.

"Not while that thing is running freely NO!" He roared. I screamed in anger and took off "Don't any of you fucking follow me I don't need babysitting," I yelled. I stormed a good distance and I grabbed my cigarettes and lit one up and started smoking it sighing softly trying to calm down. I finished that one and walked some more around town.

I looked at my new phone seeing someone restricted was calling me I decided to answer. "Hello?" I said. "That's a very nice tank top you are wearing my Isabella," The voice came along. "Who the hell is this?" I asked. I started looking around trying to find where it was coming from. And soon the guy on the other end laughed than hung up.

I ran back home past my brother and his goon friends and to my bedroom door locking my door my windows shutting my blinds and I cuddled up in my bed freaking out. My brother started banging on the door. "Open up Bella! What the hell went on? You don't open up I will bust down the door," Sam said. "GO AWAY SAM JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. Tears threatening to fall down my face.

Soon I heard my door being busted down and in came my brother and Embry with worried looks. "YOU ASSHOLE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE IF I WANTED YOU TO TALK TO ME I WOULD HAVE OPENED THE DOOR!" I screamed. Sam grabbed my shoulders. "Bells what happened why are you freaking out so bad?" Sam asked. The phone went off again it was restricted.w you ran back to your home now I know where you live Isabella listen carefully bitc

I opened the phone and had it on speaker "Hello?" I said. "That was very hot hoh I am watching you and I can't wait to bite that neck," It said than hung up. Sam and Embry were now trembling and I was hysterically crying. "FIND THAT BLOODSUCKER NOW!" Sam ordered, "Embry stay with my sister and Emily do not let them out of your site!" The pack left.

Embry nodded Sam was just leaving the house. "Brother," I cried out. Sam turned around to see me walking halfway to him before I passed out. "Bella!" Sam, Emily, and Embry yelled. Embry caught me before I hit the ground. "Damn it that vampire is toast," Sam said. About four hours later I came to I looked around seeing I was on the living room couch Quil Sr. was over checking me out.

"Sam," I called out quietly. Sam was right by my side. "Thank god Bella you are awake you really have us a scare," Sam said. I looked at him "How long have I been out?" I asked. "Four hours," Embry said. I freaked "Did you find him?" I asked. Sam shook his head no. "He got away when we found his track I can't believe we didn't sense it," Sam said. I got off the couch and jumped into my brother's arms tears falling once again.

A few days later it was the school dance the vampire was hiding for now but the patrol was heavier and I actually didn't care. I changed my number that very night when it happened. Leah, and Kim had came over. Leah was wearing a sliver one strap dress that went above her knees with clear color high heels. Kim had a red strap dress that went down to her feet and black high heels. I walked out of the bathroom after Emily fixed my hair.

I was wearing a green no strap dress that went past my knees and a little slit at right side of the dress and I put on my black high heels that had a diamond crested on it. Embry was wearing a tux actually and he looked gorgeous. He was waiting with the others Jacob was taking Leah to the dance and Jared was taking Kim which he had imprinted on her that day.

We went to the school dance I clung to Embry like there was no tomorrow still a little scared stiff about it. As the music played a couple slow songs we danced to them and some fast songs it was a great night. I walked to the bathroom only to run into that stupid asshole who stared at my breast as he cornered me at the door. "Well hey there you are looking a little extra hot today," He said.

"Get away from me you sick pervert," I said. He pushed me into the wall and started to roam his hand up my body. I went to knee him and he dodged it. I took my heel off and chased him when the crowd cleared from my wrath Embry and the other noticed. As the dude grabbed my hand and kicked me to the ground. I got up throwing my heel at his chest as he winced.

He went to attack me but Embry stopped him and punched him he went flying into a table where a couple people were sitting at. Embry grabbed me and we left Jacob and Jared stayed at the school dance. Me and Embry went to his house where he had his backyard all set up very nice and decorated perfectly. "Oh Embry," I said. Embry smiled "I kind of figured that something like that might happen so I wanted you to have a perfect setting," Embry said.

I was speechless again as he lead me to the backyard and played music softly as we danced to it. "Bella Uley will you become my girlfriend?" Embry asked. I nodded and we kissed softly our first sweet kiss. His kisses were like honeysuckle and pine fresh. I was in heaven and I didn't want to be brought back into reality.

My heart was racing as much as his was as we kissed again. We danced to a few more songs it was 1:00am when we realized it. Embry took me home and Sam was waiting up for us. "Heard what happened you okay?" Sam asked. I nodded "I let him have it than Embry finished the job," I said. I kissed Embry goodnight and started heading to my room.

"Embry why don't you stay the night it's late," Sam said. I smiled bigger and gave my brother a hug and than a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you brother," I said. "That don't mean he can sleep in your room," Sam said. "Wow when did you become daddy?" I asked. Sam laughed "When he left us 10 years ago," Sam said.

I went to my room changed into my yellow pajama bottoms and top than laid in my bed and let sleep consume me dreaming about today's event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!