Abused Mate

"Clean this shit up!" My oh-so-great father said before kicking me in my stomach. That's gonna leave a mark. He pushed me and I landed with a thud. He left to go to his room. I started to clean his mess which contain broken glass and tons of my blood. After I finished I walked --or should I say crawl-- up the stairs. I entered my room and went straight to the bathroom to clean my bruises, scratch marks, and other stuff. I stood up and looked at my room. My room has a twin sized bed, a table next to the bed, and a drawer full of clothes. I changed to my Pj's and tried to fall asleep. Key word: Tried. Soon darkness consumed me.

             I was woken up by the sunlight and the birds chirping. I heard my father snoring next to my room. I started to get ready for school. I showered and dressed. My outfit just consist of black V-neck T-shirted tucked in, a black skinny jeans, and a belt. I grabbed my converse and grabbed my bag. I cooked my father his breakfast so he wouldn't get mad at me. He's a great father but when he drinks beer, that's when he become an animal. 

             I got my stuff out of my locker and went straight to class. I was the first person to be there. I greeted my math teacher, Ms. Arroyo. " Did you see the new guy and his, like, super hot friend?" I over heard one of many of our schools slut. " Yeah! They are, like, super hot!" Slut #2 giggled. New guy? There's a new guy in town?. I just turned on my Ipod and listen to skrillex. 

              The class started 15 minutes ago and there was a knock on the door.  I dropped my pen so I didn't get to see his face. I heard all the gasps from the girls so he must be pretty hot. I looked up adn met his eyes. It fells like were the only people in the world. I quickly looked away, feeling scared out of my mind. 

"Glad to see you Mr. Arevalo" Ms. Arroyo said. " You could sit next to Ayzhiana, over there" 

" Thanks Ms. Arroyo" His vioce is like a chocolate cupcake. It's so addictive. I just want to hear his voice agian. He started to walk to his seat. I looked up just to see all the girls glaring at me and the guys sending sympathy looks to the guy next to me. I don't blame them. 

"I'm Ashley. I feel so sorry for you. You have to sit next to that slut. Maybe we could hang out some othertime" The Biggest slut of them all said.

" Why are you feeling sorry for me?" he asked them. Bad move, buddy. 

" Didn't you hear that she has a kid?" She shouted so the class would hear.

                       I do have a kid but just because I was raped.