Mystery Man

Ayzhiana's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like shit. No kidding. What the hell happened yesterday? All I remember is Ashley dragging me in the janitors closet? Or was it a classroom? I don't even fucking know. All I want is to go home and fucking sleep. I looked to my left and see my Father sleeping in a chair. I heard him mumble something I can't catch. I laid my head back down and fell asleep like a baby.

2 hours later

"She's going to be OK, right?" my father ask with 'concern'. He's only concerned because he's going to loose his punching bag. Fucking dick.

" She's doing really great. Healing really fast for a human though. Anyway, I found many bruises and cuts all around her body. Do you know why or where shes getting it?" asked the doctor.

"No, not that I know of. " my father replied. You dick, you did this shit.

I opened my eyes but only to be greeted by the blinding light coming from the window. I quickly shut my eyes and squint to see what's happening. My dad and the doctor looked at me at the same time. "Well, it seems that you're awake let me check your vitals and you can go home today. The doctor checked the machines and wrote stuff in his clip board. As soon as the doctor left, my dad was on my neck.

"I hope you're ready because I will beat the crap out of you as soon as we go home" my father threatened me. My only reply was a whimper.

Mystery P.O.V

I saw Ayzhiana being dragged across her lawn by her father. I wish I could save from the devil. He killed her grandmother in front of her mother just because she doesn't approve of him. But of course he could do that because he's Lucifer, the Devil.

~*~*~*|*~*~*~

There it is. Some info of Ayzhiana's life. Thank you for reading.

Love and purple Lollipops,

Claire