Confused as Hell

Ayzhiana's P.O.V

"What the hell do YOU want?" I asked, sounding a little mad.

"Well, stay the fuck away from Andrew. He's MINE! I don't want your filthy human hands touching my mates body!" Ashely shrieked. Mates? What the fuck is Mates?Is she on high? 

" Human hands? You keep talking like you're not human!" I looked at her like she was crazy.

" It's because I'm not. I'm Half werewolf Half Vampire" Ashley said proudly.I started at her like she was on crack. Yup, definitely high

My mind is probably playing tricks on me because Ashley transformed into a fucking half- vampire half-werewolf thing-y!

I screamed and backed away from her." What the hell are you? Get Away from me you bitch!" 

I heard her growl at me, it might be because I called her a bitch. Seriously, why would she  be mad at me? She is one.

She started to walk towards me and snarled the fuck out of her life. I surprised that the other students hadn't heard her yet. Just as I thought that Ashley (or who every she is) is going to tear my heart apart one of our gym teacher Mr. Boland barged with a baseball bat and calmed down when he saw a freaking half werewolf in front of him. He started to freak out again when he saw me. Am I really that ugly? 

" Ayzhiana? What The Hell are you doing here? Oh god, Alpha's going to kill me!" He started to have a panic attack. I tried to calm him down and it actually work.

"Ashley, listen to me, please change and we'll talk about this with the Alpha. I hope he'll be really nice to you!"  Coach Boland said to Ashley. 

Ashley finally change back and suprisingly she actually looked scared. What The Hell is going on? 

I started to fell light headed then I blacked out.

Andrew's P.O.V 

I parked in front of our lawn and sprinted inside my house and locked it. I couldn't believe she was a fucking hybrid. i walked straight to something. I looked up to see a man. I know that I have Alpha gene in me but this man scared the crap out of me.He punch my face just enough to knocked me out. 

What The Hell Is Happening?