Brother?

Ayzhiana's P.O.V

Dad slammed he door behind him after the dragging. It fucking hurt like HELL. I crawled to the nearest corner and prayed for my life. He's like Mr. Grinch but more evil. "Ayzhiana, come out, come out whereever you are." I know my dad know where I am but he like playing his games and it terrifies me. A LOT. My dad just pop out of nowhere and grabbed my ankle dragged me again started to beat me. He was on top of me and choking me to death. I think my face looks like Barney. It so purple.

"Guess what I'm gonna do to you?" he asked terrifyingly. He started to unbuckle his pants and undo my pants. I think you know what happens.

After he was done toying with my body I started to but my clothes on and and I could see blood dripping from my kitty. I could hardly walk with a body so sore. After I cleaned my mess and other messes that is in the houses I went to shower and other stuff. I walkout of the shower and saw a little sleeping baby in my bed. I walked to the baby and started at it for a long time. My down was knocked down by my dad. Scared and startled I stupidly ask "What are you doing here?". The baby started to cry and wail. I picked it up and started to sway to make him sleep again.

" Well, he's your little brother so.... You're going to take care of him" my dad explained.

" I can't take care of the baby. I have school and chores to handle" I pleaded

" Too bad" my dads' only reply.

I gently set down the baby on my bed. It looks so peaceful I don't want to bother the baby. It looks like I'm going to sleep in the floor. The floor is surprisingly comfy. I got to sleep more in the floor.

I woke up by the sound of a crying baby. I sat up from the floor. There was a baby crying in MY BED.

HOLY SHIT! I stood up and carried the baby down stairs and see my dad trying to cook. What the hell is happening?

"Dad?" I whispered

My father turned around and his face is full of flour. He smiled at me. Like a real genuine smile.

It softened my heart. "you're doing it wrong" I whispered

"Why can't I do anything right?" my dad looked down at his shoes. " I can't even raise you right. I get drunk and I don't even know what I do half of the time"

" Here hold the baby and I'll cook breakfast ok? " I said calmly. I gave the baby to dad and cooked p the most amazing breakfast ever. Since its Saturday I didn't have school today.

I spent most of the time at the grocery store picking up food and diaper for the baby. Went back to the Ouse and see my dad trying to put a crib together. At least I to its a crib.

"Dad? What are you dong? Do you need help?" I asked.

"Hey, you're back. Thank god." my dad stood up and sa down at the nearest love seat. " Come sit down next to me."

I hesitantly sat down next to him. " I'm so sorry. I'm trying to change because I'm harming myself and you. Look, I better start from the beginning. I met this woman in the pub a year ago and we started to date and we made love to each other. Out of nowhere she left me and said 'it was better this way'..." dad continued his story at and what he's done. What shocked me he most is the change.

Is he really king to change for he better?