bestfriends

Lexi POV
I threw on Weston's basketball jersey and ran downstairs as I heard the doorbell ring I answered it "hey girl heeyy" Weston said holding up movies and candy I smiled "Weston don't be so girly" I said giggling he laughed hugging me again "movie time" I said laying out the movies "lex ?" He asked "yeah Wes" I say "so umm you know how like everyone has had sex at school" he asks "umm yeah I guess why?" I say "because I was wondering if if-never mind" he says "Wes if your asking to be my first time then that's a hell yes" I say he smiles and connects our lips heating more and more by the second he starts grinding me "Wes" I moan clawing at his back I pull his shirt of and trace his abs as he kisses my neck he removes my shorts and moves down to my area I moan and curl my toes as he eats me out down there he starts to finger me and then he pulls out a vibrator he turns it on pleasuring me I moan loudly arching my back "Weston"
I moaned and he smirked and took off his boxers he pulled out a condom and shoved himself in me without warning I moaned and he went faster "harder" I moaned he went harder hitting my g spot he was going so fast I closed my eyes and my stomach tightened my mouth formed an "o" shape and my legs went numb I came and he still went on I was getting closer to another high when he pulled out he kissed my sweaty forehead and covered us with the blanket "what a first time aye" he says I smile and cuddle into his chest "we have to hang out like this more often" I say "hell yeah" he says and I laugh.

Okay Lexi that was it if you want another or a follow up pregnancy imagine just comment anyways luv you lex
Bublegumgirl123