Punishment//Mario Selman// for Raelin.

raelinpepin

Raelin's POV
I was minding my own business when Mario walked into the room. "Babygirl, I'm going out with A riel and Weston  for a bit, be good, I love you," he says, kissing my lips. "I will be good, I love you to," I replied. He smiled and waited until he left when I decided to have a bit of fun myself. I grabbed my vibrator and began pleasuring my self.

I was having an amazing time when the phone rang. "Hello?" I asked, stuttering. "Babygirl, you alright?" Mario asked. I let out a small moan. "Yes," I answered. "Are you using that stupid vibrator without my permission?" He asked. I let a moan escape. "No," I answered. "Really?" He asked, walking through the door. "Mario, I'm sorry," I cried. He came and grabbed the vibrator from my hands. "It's time to be punished," he says, flicking his tongue over my clit. "Oh jesus," I moaned. "You naughty girl, I told you to never play unless I was here, did I not?" He asks. "You did," I said. He smiled and he stood up and took his jeans off.
He gripped my hips and began thrusting hard. "Mario," I moaned, as he thrusted harder into me, hitting my g-spot. I had reached my climax and he continued to thrust. He began to leave hickeys all over my neck. My legs hard started to go numb and I was in heaven when he pulled out and kissed me passionatley. "Don't ever play without me again," he whispered. "Never again,"I whispered back,kissing him.

Well Raelin i hope you enjoyed. More imagines are coming I promise. And I've been thinking off maybe adding pictures at the top to go along with the imagines. (Comment if I should start doing that). I cannot believe how far this book has come. Thank you to all the amazing readers out there.