substitute teacher(hunter rowland dirty hardcore for Lara)

Lara's Pov

I took the last of the notes and began sketching again. It was a sketch of him, Mr.Rowland, our sub for Mrs.Brenneth as she was having her twins this week. "Well class that's the bell, enjoy your Friday, see you on Monday," Mr.Rowland said. I stood up and at that point, my sketch book dropped.  "What's this?" Mr.Rowland asked, picking it up. "oh, it's nothing, I swear," I say, blushing. ""Well it's very detailed," he says. "L, you coming?" Sierra asked. "Umm actually ladies, I  need to speak Lara about her anatomy project," He says, closing the door and locking it.  He walked up to me kissing my lips. "Mr.Rowland," I said, as he removed my jeans. "Please, call me hunter, you'll be needing it," he whispered, nibbling at my jawline. I let out a small moan as he unbuttoned my shirt, leaving kisses all the down my stomach. He removed underwear, tossing them across the room.
"Lara, I noticed how uncomfortable you got, is it because you like me?" He whispered, kissing my neck. "Yes," I answered. "Good," he says, shoving himself in me without warning. "Let me teach you a lesson about paying attention in class," he says, thrusting. I let out a moan and soon that's what filled the room was our moans, along with our sweat dripping on the floor. I had reached my climax when he covered my mouth, telling me to be quieter.

I had finished buttoning my jeans when he handed me his number. "Call me," he says. I smiled looking down at the paper.

Well Lara I hope you enjoyed and there are more imagines coming. Requests are closed as of this point(re-opening on oct.20) but will re-open within the next two weeks as I am getting knee surgery and will be out of school for two weeks. Also if you want an imagine please message me as it is easier to receive those requests then in the comments. I know some may be confused right now. Requests are closed and then when they open message me for an imagine. Thank you!!