Red velvet Box(Mark Thomas(duhitsmark), Hardcore)

Elle's POV

Mark was on tour and tonight was his last night and so I decided to surprise him buy going to his favorite lingerie store "red velvet box" in our city mall. I picked a beautiful red and black lingerie set along with some heels and fancy toys for the night. "Big night?" the cashier asked. "My fiance is going on tour tomorrow and tonight is our last night together, make it memorable right," I answer. She laughed. "Have a good day, and take this, it works great," She says, handing me a small purple box. I smiled and walked out of the store. 

I stepped out of Victoria secret with my new favorite perfume scent and headed home. I walked inside, setting my keys down and headed for the bedroom. Grabbing the bag I opened the purple box and inside were red velvet rose petals. "Damn," I whispered, felling the delicate texture between my finger tips. I looked around and set to work, setting up the candles, placing rose petals everywhere, spraying perfume all around. I checked the time. 5:30, shit mark was gonna be home in 30 minutes. I quickly curled my hair, making it look nice and then did my make up. I put on his favorite red lipstick of mine and then lingerie set. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. 

I slipped on the silk black robe and waited for him to arrive. "Elle?" He called out. "What the? rose petals?" he said confused. I smiled to myself hearing him follow the trail. He walked into the bedroom and I stood up. "Damn, you really did it now didn't you?' Mark says, running a hand along my hip. "To much?' I asked. he smiled. "Of course not, now let's get busy," he says, kissing my lips. I slipped off my heels as he removed his shirt. He took a look at the lingerie I was wearing. "Damn you should wear lingerie more often," he says, kissing my lips. 

He unclasped my bra. I removed my underwear and climbed back on top of him, as he slid himself into me. "Mark," I gasped, as he thrusted into me. "You like that?" He asked, thrusting again, only harder. I nodded as eh did it again. "Faster," I moaned and he obeyed, going faster. I was screaming out every bloody cuss word I could think of. "Yes, mark, oh fuck yes," I screamed. He smirked and flipped us over. 

His lips met my neck as he continously thrusted. "Say my name!" he commanded. I bit my lip. "Say it," he says, hitting my g-spot. "Mark," I screamed. He smiled and continued thrusting, as I clawed at his back. "Love me like you do," I said, as he pulled out. "I love you," He says. "I love you to," I reply, as he flipped me over. 

He was so good, especially from behind. "Oh fuck,"  I said, as he made me numb. "Faster," I said and so he went faster, finally causing me to climax. "Round two in the morning?" he asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead. I nodded as he slapped my bum. 

Well Elle I hope you enjoyed, your imagine is coming, PROMISE!!!!!!!!! Love you all, and remember never have sex without a condom.