Dear Sister,

Dear sister,

I miss you. I think of you everyday. I remember the day I found out you were in heaven. I was just coming back from a school trip. It was late. When we arrived at the school I walked home with my brother and his friend. His friend said "does she know?" my brother nodded his head no. I knew something was up. My heart started pounding. I was so scared. My stomach felt like it was tied up in a knot! 

We are home. I open the door quickly and run up to my mom. She seemed like she had been crying. She was crying. I asked her what was wrong. She told me. My heart shattered. I was broken. I cried. I hugged my mom. I went upstairs into my room. I felt mad. Because why do the best people die? I prayed to god. Hoping you would hear and see me too. I turned off the lights and put on music. I was laying down in my bed crying.

I eventually went to sleep. The next day I didn't go to school. I didn't go to school for the whole week. I was to broken. The next week I went to school. People were asking me why I didn't come to school. I ignored everyone. I was silent. I remember this one day where I just broke down in class. It was embarrassing. The teacher came and talked to me. I ignored. I am broken. I need you sister.

I miss you very much </3

From, your little sister Karrah

P.S I can't wait to see you