Dear Mom,

Dear Mom,

Mom thank you so very much for everything! You were always there for me for my darkest times. You , You fed me when I got hungry, you made me feel better when ever I cried, you bought me everything that I needed not wanted, and you made sure I was okay. 

You opened my door without knocking and just sat with me. Talking about life and my problems. Held each others hand's when I was younger. Letting me sleep with you when I had nightmares. Carried me into my bedroom while I was sleeping.

Yes I have a lot of things that I regret. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry I have that bitchy attitude. I'm sorry I stayed out late letting you think I was doing something bad. I'm sorry for slamming the door on you. I'm sorry I fell in love at a young age. I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry I don't have good marks in school. I'm sorry for hating your new boyfriend, I'm sorry for everything.

I will promise to do better in school or anything else to make you happy. I just want you to be happy.

I love you mom and I won't ever stop. You're the reason I am alive today and I am very thankful. I don't know what I'd do without you!

Sincerely, Your Daughter <3

P.S I hope you know that im here for you too!