Chapter 15: Anarchy To The Rescue!

I screamed and he covered my mouth with his hand. I bit it and he yelled in pain. I quickly got off the bed and made a run for it to the door. But he blocked it away from me.

"You really about to piss me off," he said and grabbed a hold on my arm. I struggled out of his grip.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I tried to kick him and throw a punch with my free arm.

He pushed me against the wall and saw his fang forming. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come.

"Get off her!" a voice said and grabbed Derrick and threw him against the wall.

"Kendall," I looked at him and saw blood running down on his face,"what happened to you?"

"Now is not the time to explain. Go, the others are downstairs," he said and I saw Derrick getting up and eyes turned red.

"Go!" Kendall yelled and I ran out the room. I stopped and saw lots of bodies covered with blood on the floor.

"Alex!" I turned around and saw Deana and the others. I ran toward them.

"I missed you so much," I said as I hugged her. I pulled away and saw that Drake was missing.

"Wait, where's Drake?" I asked Deana.

"He and Kendall went to go kick some vampire ass," she said.

"How did you guys find me?" I asked.

"We heard you scream so we followed it and we manage to get in without the guards knowing," Darius said.

"But enough of the talking, we got to get out of here before more comes and try to kill us," Nick said.

"But what about Drake and Kendall? We can't just leave them," I said.

"They got it. We just need you to get out of here," Darius said. I nodded my head and we left out out the building.

I hope they will be okay.

Kendall's POV

"I guess it's just me and you," I said as he got up and chuckled.

"Yeah and your little girlfriend is quite the pleasure," he smirked at me. I ran toward him and and was about to punch him in the face but moved.

"Too fast for ya?" he said behind me.

I shook my head. "Nah I'm just getting started." I turned around threw poisonous knives at him. One stabbed him in his leg. He yelped on pain and fell to the floor.

I walked towards him and smiled. "Too fast for ya?" I mimicked him.

He gave me a death glare. "You bastard." I took the other knife and stabbed him in the heart. Then he turned to dust.

"It's not over yet," a voice said.

Drake's POV

I just got done finishing off one of the guards. I wonder how is Kendall doing. Then I heard a yell coming from upstairs. I followed it and barged into the room. I saw Kendall on the floor and some guy standing in front of him.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. The guy turned around and smiled at me.

"How about you ask Alex? Maybe she can tell you who I am," he turned back around and broke the glass window.

"Oh and tell her I'll see her soon," I was about to run up toward him but he was already gone. I looked down and saw Kendall breathing fast.

"What happened?" I asked him and he groaned in pain.

"He just came out of nowhere and I think he poisoned me," he said and groaned more in pain.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I think it maybe to late since it's deep in my blood now."

I shook my head and tried to help him up. "No you can't die right now. Alex needs you."

"There's nothing you can do. But I want you to do something for me," he said.

"What," I asked.

"Keep herself safe and make sure nothing happens to her and let her know I love her," he said.

I nodded. "Okay."

He closed his eyes, his breathing stop, and he was gone.

What am I going to say to Alex about this?