Chapter 14

a/n: this chapter is basically all sexual content from half way down. just a warning. an I'm working the next three days so I'm not positive when I'll be updating again. keeping my fingers crosse for tomorrow but no guarantees! thank you dears! <3

"which one do you like babe?" I did have a favorite picked but this wasn't for me.

"it's your house silly."

"it could be ours. you could move in." he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I rolled me eyes "no Niall. I am going home eventually."

I think he ignored what I had said, he just continued his thought "I've never had someone I wanted to wake up to. it's nice. sleeping with you is nice............." he paused for a while and continued "will you please just choose the sofa."

I huffed, "fine, how about this one?" I walked to a big puffy black one. it looked comfy and I plopped down on it. and it swallowed me. it was nice.

Niall grabbed my hand, walking to the counter and purchasing it. he set up the delivery and we walked out.

"ready to get some sleep?" he asked grabbing my hand as we walked to his car.

I bit my lip and shook my head "I'd rather do something else."

Niall smirked as he put his sunglasses on. "well lets hurry home." he slid his hand down, grabbing my ass as we hurried to the car.

The moment the car pulled into a parking space, Niall ripped the door open and ran to my side, opening mine. his hand found mine as he pulled me through the parking lot, almost causing me to fall. we reached the elevator and waited for the door to open. as soon as it did, Niall pulled me inside, pressing me to the wall. his lips found mine immediately. his hands roamed under my shirt and toyed with the cup on my bra. our floor came up and I had to push niall from me to get him out of the elevator. he hurried, opening the door of his apartment. he pressed me against it closing it. his mouth attached to my neck as his hands found my thighs. he picked me up, carrying me to his room and lying me on the bed. he pulled my shirt over my head.

"fuck you're sexy. your tits baby fuck" he groaned. I bit my lip, placing my hands under me, undoing my bra. I pulled it from my body and threw it on the ground. he pulled his shirt over his head and slid off his pants. he began rubbing himself as he watched me slide my pants down. "are you ready?" he asked, grabbing a condom from his drawer. I nodded, unable to find my words. he slid the condom on, walking over to me and hooking his fingers around my panties. he kissed me as he slid his fingers inside me "god you're wet Chloe. you're so wet." I felt blush flood my cheeks as Niall positioned himself at my entrance.

he slowly slid in, niall was much bigger than anyone I'd ever been with. I bit my lip as he pushed into me deeper. Niall rubbed my clit as he began to thrust in and out. I reached up, sucking on his neck, being sure to leave a hickey. "you feel so good Chloe so fucking good" Niall's combination of the dirty words he whispered and him filling me was almost too much to bear. he nibbled on my ear as I felt the fire begun building in my tummy. "babe I'm not gonna last long." Niall grunted, sounding out of breath. I couldn't speak, niall had picked up his pace. and was causing the fire to fill me completely. "Niall I'm.... fuck yes" I began moaning, unable to finish my thought. my orgasam am subsided just as Niall's thrusts became sloppy he pulled out "where can I cum?" he ripped the condom off and rubbed his hand over his cock. I opened my mouth and Niall shoved it in my mouth. he began thrusting slightly as I tightened my lips. I felt him spill his load down my throat and swallowed it happily.

Niall pulled me up onto his chest and kissed me. "wow Chloe." my eyes felt heavy as I sighed. "wanna know a secret?" I asked, making eye contact. "hm?" Niall asked groggily. "you're the only person who's gotten me off." he smiled, obviously proud of himself. "Chloe you're the best." I smiled and rolled off him, cuddling next to him. "let's take a nap." I said and niall simply nodded in reply.

"I love you niall." I whispered as I heard him lightly snoring. I was unsure of almost everything in my life, but my love for Niall was one thing I was positive on.