Chapter 18

I rolled my eyes "obviously today Greg." Niall sat silently and I nudged him "what's wrong babe?" he shrugged. "can we go to bed for a while?" I nodded. Greg smiled sympathetically as I followed Niall into his bedroom.

he laid on his bed and stretched out his arms. "come here you." I laid down facing him and kissed the tip of his nose. "what's wrong Niall?" he shrugged "I just don't like thinking of you with anyone else. what if he charms you Chloe? what if you start liking him." I rolled my eyes. "not possible." he scooted closer to me "I'm pretty sure anything is possible love." I shook my head "I never want anyone else Niall." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

-------------Niall's POV-----------

I had never said it to any girl other than my mam before but I loved Chloe. it felt weird to even think it, but I had to tell her. I couldn't hold it in. "Chloe, I have something to tell you." she looked up, obviously worried. "Is everything alright?" I nodded. "yeah it's just I want to say that I've never had someone like you in my life. someone who hasn't given up on me. it means a lot to me. I'm hard to handle. and I know I can be a real jerk sometimes. but you put up with it. I love waking up to you everyday. I love feeling you cuddle into me at night. I love hearing you mumble in your sleep. I love when you dance around the house. I love it when you wake me up kissing me. I love your smile and your eyes. I love your body and your hair. I love that you care Chloe but most of all I love...... you." her mouth dropped open "what?" fuck. I knew I shouldn't have said anything well now I'm in it. "I love you Chloe." she lunged for me, her arms folding around me as she pushed me down onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. she laid her head on my chest and smiled. we were silent for a while. I almost had fallen asleep when I heard her voice "Niall?" "yes baby?" "I love you." I felt my heart skip as I felt her breathing slow and felt myself drifting back to sleep.

Chloe shook me awake "I'm about to leave babe. Greg moved your car to make it look like you where gone. I'm going to get him to drop me off at Harry and Rainy's tonight. so I'll call you and you can come get me. okay?" I shook my head. "I'll be over there anyway don't worry. I'll park down the lane so he won't see." she bent down kissing me "don't worry Niall." I half smiled "just be careful Chloe." she nodded, looking down at her phone. she grabbed a trash bag of stuff, I guessed it was to make him think she was leaving. she turned around right before leaving the room "love you." I smiled "I love you too babe."

-----------Chloe's POV-------------

I walked into the living room and uncomfortably shifted. the wire fit into my cleavage awkwardly and hurt. I grunted, adjusting it again. Greg smiled "you've got this Chloe. just remember you hate Niall. you're sad and pissed and thankful to him for making you realize what an ass Niall is..... I can't thank you enough Chloe. you've done so much for my brother and now he's actually seeing me again. I am really thankful." I nodded "i wont have a problem pretending niall is an ass." Greg's laughter was cut off by the sound of a horn. "what an asshole. honking to come get a girl." Greg commented as I closed the door.

I sighed, trying to calm myself. I didn't want to see him. the sight of his car made me feel ill. I took a deep breath and adjusted my wire once more before coming in his line of sight. I closed my eyes as I grabbed the door handle, opening it and shoving my trash bag full of things in before I slid into the seat. Aiden didn't look at me, this was going to be hard. but I had to get him to open up, talk about that night again.

we rode in silence before I finally broke it. "I'm so sorry Aiden. I should have listened. he's such an asshole." he nodded, still ignoring me, not that I wanted his attention. being this close to him made me want to claw my eyes out. "I should have listened." I repeated, trying to force desperation into my voice. that didn't get him to react, I decided to make myself cry "I bailed him out and he fucked some girl right after." Aiden slid his hand into mine sympathetically. I had to force myself to not retch and pull away. "lets go get some dinner." I didn't want dinner. I wanted him to spill all of the information I need right now so I could go home. he pulled into a small hole in the wall restaurant. he rushed around and opened my door, grabbing my hand to help me out. we walked inside hand in hand and sat at a booth in the back. Aiden ordered for us. as we waited for our food I decided to push him to talk about what happened again. "did you really use me the whole time Aiden?" i knew guilt would get him started. he half smiled and looked at me for the first time the entire night. "no. I just wanted to hurt you like you did me." I felt bad for a second, I did fuck Aiden over but still that wasn't a reason to get Niall arrested."if they hadn't broken the fight up so early I am sure you'd have beaten his ass." I added a flirty wink. Aiden laughed. "I know I would." "why did you challenge him?" this was it. I was going to get what I needed he was going to fess up. right as he opened his mouth the waitress appeared with our food. fuck. "here you love birds go. you're such a cute couple" the older woman gushed. I smiled at her "thank you mam." fucking a. she couldn't have let him get it out first?