The Love Garden - Chapter 3

For what seemed like forever, the bell for lunch had finally gone and me and jack go and sit on our usual table, the "corner trap" as people call it, and as we sit down jack says straight away, "have you heard about the new girl?" i look up in confusion and say no in exitment, and then he says, "well she is sat all on her own over there" a light pops into my head straight away "a new friend! finally!" and i tell him that we need to invite her over to the table.

So i walk over to the girl, shaking, saying in my mind "i dont know who she is! why would she join us?" and right when i reach her table i turn to head back when i hear "hello?" i turn back around and she is stood up looking at me, she was so pretty, i had a sudden explosion in my eyes, her hair way perfect, her smile was so cute!, and her eyes were a perfect shade of blue, and this was just her face! While i stare at her she says "are you ok?" i suddenly enter real life again, and say "y-yes im fine" and as fast as possable shoot out my hand and say very quickly "um... my names w-will!" and she smiled and said "nice to meet you, im kate!"

Not wasting any time i offer her if she wants to sit with me and jack, and asking her this, was one of the scariest thing to do in my life, and to my suprise she says, "of corse!" so many emotions were going through me at this point, i was actually walking side to side with a REAL girl! in the distence i could see the little cheesy smile jack was putting on, as he looked scared to.

We got to the table and started to talk, i was just dazed in her face, and had to stop every so often so i did'nt look weird or creepy, and then after ages of talking the bell went, she said "well this was fun" and got a pen and paper out and gave it to us, and said "we should meet again sometime!" and on the paper, was a number, kates number.