The love Garden - Chapter 5

Walking slowly towards the garden that me and jack had played in for since we met always gave me a sense of excitement inside me, I never fingered out why though throughout my entire time I have been friends with jack, mostly because we are so different and we never used to get along, we used to argue all the time, until one day It just... stopped.

Looking over at jacks face I see a little smile breaking out, as he looks back at me and I smile back at him, and I say "bet I can get to the garden faster than you!" as I rush ahead happily.

Not looking back I sprint to the garden as fast as possible, swet drips from my head as I run through the entrance to the garden and fall to my knees from being so tired!

I look up to see the beauty of the garden kind of, flowing around me, forcing my eyes to lock on to it and freeze until I put on a little cheesy smile, I stand and turn to try to find jack, I see a figure at the end of the entrance, it couldn't have been jack, because the figure was thin and had long hair, I said "h-hello?" in a nervous voice worrying about who found the garden...

"Hi again!" said the figure in a very suttle voice, and as the figure slowly stepped closer and closer I could see that the figure was kate! "nice place you have here!" she said, "kate?!" I said in surprise, "how did you find this place?" I said quickly, before I could say anything else she said, "because I wanted to see you again!" "and I saw you run in here so I followed!" at that moment I had in the first time ever in my whole life... some hope of falling in love.