The Love Garden - Chapter 4

Wind is crashing onto my face as me and jack are running out of school to try and find this kate to see her one more time, my mind is rushing around carring my thoughts around with it aswell, thinking, "does she like me?" over and over again until my head starts to vibrate from not having the answers!

Looking over jacks shoulder, i see a girl in the distance! Of coarse its kate, i could see her beuaty from the leangh of the school, "jack come on, i see her!" i say like its my last words, we sprint like two lose dogs trying to catch a dog treat, but suddenly get stopped by a large figgure...

Running right into thing giant object was like crashing into a wall in a mini, it hurt. I fall right back onto the floor hitting my head "FUCK'S SAKE" slipes out of my mouths tiny cracks. 

Recovering from the fall i try to get up, only to get pushed over again by the figure, "oh im sorry, did that hurt?" i get up, i should of guessed, it was tom, looking down on me like i was an ant, he spits on me, so i look at hm and say "fuck off prick", now that was a mistake.

Tom picks me up by my neck, and in reaction i try to escape, he says over and over again "apologise you dick!" until i said it, jack comes to me and picks me up, and says "its ok, dont fight back yet", "ok..." i say, trying to gain my breath back, and try to spotkate again, "dammit shes gone..." i say in dissapointment, jack looks at me and says, "its ok, lets go to the garden", i look at him and give him a little smile, and say "good idea mate!"

And so we set off to the garden...