Chapter 4.2 : Remembering the Past Part 2

• Dedicated kay Danica Vyanca Castillo

NIEL'S POV

Papasok na sana si Papa, kaso I stopped him.

"I'll go. Stay here, Dad." sabi ko.

"I will not let you put yourself in danger." pagpipilit ni Dad.

"Dad, I'm not a seven-year old boy anymore. I can fight now. I'm trained, remember?" I assured him. After I was kidnapped when I was seven, I forced my parents to let me train in the army. Two years, and I was an expert in using different kinds of guns and mastered all forms of martial arts.

At may kailangan pa kong pagbayarin.

"Come back safely, my son." sabi ni Dad.

I didn't know why, but I feel a bit uneasy. Pero ayoko munang isipin 'yon. Kailangan kong iligtas ang kapatid ko.

"~Here.~" One of the SWAT members gave me a Caliber 45.

Tumango ako kay Papa, then I went inside the abandoned building with some of the SWAT members. Dahan dahan kaming pumasok. May nagpaputok samen. We hurriedly look for cover. I fired my gun straight to his chest. I'm a marksman, and I never miss. Lalo na at nasa panganib ang kapatid ko.

The SWAT members continued entering the building. Sumunod ako sa kanila. Nakita ko na nakatali na ang ibang Yakuza members, pero konti pa lang sila.

They have much more numbers. I thought as I recalled the time na nakidnap din ako.

"ONIICHAN! ONIICHAN! DADDY!" narinig ko ang boses ni Krizhia.

"~Where the hell are they?!~" I shouted to the SWAT members. I saw that there wasn't any sign of my sister.

Damn it!

"~Outside!~" A SWAT member shouted. May narinig kaming putok ng armalite. We rushed there and nakita namin na may isang SWAT na nakahandusay sa lupa.

"~Get him back to the car!~" ordered the leader of the SWAT team as we went to an open field.

Pakiramdam ko, nawala lahat ng dugo sa mukha ko. My sister, my baby sister is struggling against the arms of a Yakuza member. May hawak siyang kutsilyo at nakatutok ito sa leeg ng kapatid ko.

"~Drop your weapons or else I'll kill her!~" the man sounded desperate. His co-Yakuza members were nowhere in sight.

"~You're all alone now. Just let her go and we'll spare your life.~" sabi ko. My knees were trembling. I'm scared for my sister's life. Never had I imagined seeing such a horrible sight all my life.

"~I don't care even if I die. This is what this yakuza is all about. . . We stand and fight until we die.~" mukha siyang takot pero nagtatapang-tapangan lang. Kahit ano naman sigurong mangyari, kahit makatakas pa siya, siguradong papatayin din siya ng mga kasamahan nya

"~Let go of my sister..." I said grimly. "~now!~"

Krizh bit the hand of the yakuza member holding her. Nabitawan siya nito and then she ran. The man was about to throw his dagger to my sister.

"Krizhia, get down!" sigaw ko sa kanya. Krizhia ducked as I raised my gun. I fired straight at him. Straight to the head; between the eyes. He let go of his dagger and fell to the ground lifeless.

I took deep breaths before I threw my gun to the ground and ran for Krizhia.

"Imouto." I mumbled, then cradled her in my arms. [Younger Sister.]