Begining

Grey was serving himself a cup of coffee when Jacob approached him, "There's no information on Michael Jacobson" 

"What do you mean there isn't any information!?" Grey said in frustration. 

"The name does not exist" Jacob said with a straight face.

"Call Mr. Campbell immediately!"  

Jacob ran to the nearest phone "Grey! He isn't answering the phone"

"Get in the car now! We're going to his house" Grey said while rushing out of the door. 

Once Grey and Jacob were in the car, Grey turned on the siren and drove to Richards house as fast as possible. They pulled up to a two story house, a blue Volvo is parked in the drive way. Grey pulled his gun out from behind his shirt and knocked on the door. When no one answered Grey kicked the door down.  He entered the house and the aroma of cigarettes hit him instantly, with the gun in his hand Grey started walking around the house while Jacob went the other direction. Grey saw drops of blood on the white carpet and started following the trail. It lead him to the living room. Grey saw Mr. Campbell laying on the floor in a puddle of blood. There's a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a gun in the other. As Grey got closer he realized that Mr. Campbell was wearing a different outfit since he saw him this morning. Grey picked up a note that was on the floor next to Mr. Campbell. The note says, "God please forgive me, but I can't live knowing I took my family's life."