The body

Grey got out of the car and Jacob follows behind him. The Sensabaugh Tunnel sits in disrepair with graffiti spread across the face of its walls. The closer you got to the tunnel the louder the water flowing down the stream would get. 

Jacob and Grey finally reached the body. The woman looked as if she was in her late 50's, her dark black hair would flow with the water as it went down the stream, her skin is reaching the point where it's turning green. She has stab wounds starting from her arms all the way to her legs. Although her body is wet from the stream the blood on the wounds are dry. 

"Brown please send the body to the lab, while I go question the teens that found the body" said Grey 

Grey was walking toward a group of three girls that looked around the age of 17, two were talking to each other and the other was staring blankly at the ground. 

"Hello, my name is Grey Cipriano. I'd like to speak to the person who called the Police Department" 

The girl that was staring at the ground looked up and said , "That'd be me" 

"Can we take a walk?" Grey said. 

"U-uh yes" said the girl. 

They started walking up the hill and Grey then said, "To begin with what is your name?"

"My name is Taylor Jones."

"So Taylor what were you and your friends doing walking down the stream?" 

"Everyone at school has been talking about how the tunnel is haunted, they say you can hear a woman and man arguing and a baby crying, they even said that sometimes you will feel something touch you. My friends and I thought it'd be fun to come check it out for ourselves to see if what was being said was true. I didn't expect to find a b-body in the stream." Taylor said with a frown upon her face. 

"What was the first thing that went through your head when you saw the woman's body?" Grey asked. 

Taylor started crying, "I immediately thought that I should call the police but my friends disagreed with me they said that we should just leave and act as if we didn't see anything, but I couldn't just leave the poor woman there."  

"Thank you Taylor, all questions were asked you can head back with your friends now." Grey said dryly.