Grey Cipriano

Grey Cipriano is a 23 year old man that was born in Phoenix, Arizona but grew up in Kingsport, Tennessee after he lost his parents in an unfortunate accident. He has no memory of that day whatsoever because he was 3 when this incident occurred, he was told to have an older brother named Jonathan, Jonathan was 5 when they lost their parents. Since they didn't have any other family members to stay with, they were both set up for adoption. Grey was adopted a month after he was put out for adoption by William Cipriano and Rebecca Cipriano. Greg and Jonathan hasn't seen each other since. Now that Grey comes to think of it he knows nothing of his previous family, not even their last name.  His adoption parents who he referred to as his family never told him anything about them either. 

Mr. Cipriano passed away from lung cancer when Grey started his freshman year of high school. Grey had a close bond with his father, Mr. Cipriano would push Grey to work in the law field. In honors of Mr. Cipriano's death Grey became a Crime Scene Investigator. 

Mrs. Cipriano passed away on Grey's 21st birthday of a heart attache.  Her last words were,

"Son you are of age now, don't go sticking your nose in places where it doesn't belong"