Her

Grey entered Fermented. It's a wonderful little wine bar with phenomenal decor. Grey sat down on a stool, "I'll get a glass of your best Italian red wine."

A woman sat on the stool next to him but he didn't pay much attention to her.

"I've never seen you here before." she said with a glass of red wine in her hand.

Grey has never seen a woman so beautiful until this very day. She has long beautiful chestnut red colored hair, big beautiful brown eyes, shaped brows and a dull jawline. He saw that she has no makeup on, he admired that. He admired her beauty. She's tall but shorter than he is. She is also very slim, has big beautiful curves, petite breast and wide hips. She smells like strawberries with a hint of liquor. She's wearing a red dress that captures all of her curves and pointed toed silver pumps.

"P-pardon?" Grey muttered.

"It's the first time I see you here at Fermented." she said.

"Honestly, it's my first time here, I don't go out much." Grey admitted.

"Awe, that's sad. But, you did pick a good bar to come to." the woman shared.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite get your name." Grey said.

The woman extended her arm, "Sabrina Marie Avalos."

Grey extended his arm and shook her hand, "Grey Cipriano, a pleasure."

"I didn't ask for your name." Sabrina giggled.

Grey laughed, "So, tell me about yourself."

"I'd rather not." Sabrina said.

"Why is that?" Grey asked.

"There's nothing good to say." Sabrina replied.

"I doubt that." Grey said.

"You have to understand I don't have the best reputation." Sabrina admitted.

"I'll see past it. Please, trust me." Grey said.

They talked for hours, drinking and laughing the entire time. "I should head home." Sabrina interrupted.

"Can we meet up again?" Grey asked.

Sabrina smiled, "Tomorrow, same place, same time."

"It's a date." Grey said.

Sabrina kissed him on the cheek, "Goodnight Grey."

Grey smiled, "Goodnight Sabrina."