New kid?

I'm sorry I'm changing couples! >~< I know I'm a bad person!!
_______________________

~Misakis POV~

The very next day I woke up to jake yelling my name again. I seriously need to get an alarm clock.

~at school~

God dammit I hate school!!!!
It's so boring!!!

I sighed as I sat back in my chair.

"Good morning class today we have a new student!" The teacher said as a boy with silver and ice blue hair walked in.

He had piercing blue eyes and a chocked around his neck with a red amulet in the middle. His uniform was all black while he had some what pale skin and a small weird design on his neck. He also had black snake bites in.

I thought he looked hot to be honest but there was something about him that seemed mysterious.

"Please introduce your self to the class." The teacher said while smiling at him.

He was silent for awhile looking over the class before speaking. "Hello my name is Spade." He said with a German accident. "Please refrain from asking me to show a smile with teeth." He said before looking at the teacher.

"I-if you don't mind me asking why?" She said tilting her head to the side.

"I don't really like my teeth." He said while everyone satires as if asking why and please show us!

He smiled his teeth as white as anything could be. But there was something about his smile.

"Where do I sit?" He asked and the teacher pointed next to me.

He nodded and walked over taking his seat, then looked at me staring at the ears on top of my head and the tail behind me.

I sighed as my ears bent down and mumbled to him. "Please don't stare at them."

He chuckled lightly making my heartbeat go faster, "well I find them cute not embarrassing." He said making me blush and hide my face.

~lunch time~

I sighed standing up while stretching.

"Seems you had a good nap." I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by light while my arm was over my head, since I was still stretching.

I let my arm go making it fall to my side before I started to rub my eyes.

The voice chuckled and I looked at the boy.

It was the new kid, spade right?

"Spade was it?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm surprised you remember it." He said smirking to which I stuck out my tongue and looked away.

"Anyways shall we go?" He asked to which I looked at him and tilted my head to the side.

He smiled and said "lunch?"

I nodded and we walked off to the cafeteria, he got a tray at random not caring what it was and walked off.

I followed and asked if we could sit outside, he nodded and put on a black jacket and sat next to me with his hood up. I wonder what's going to happen next hour.