In the bathroom (part 2)

SEX SMUT WHATEVA YOU WANT TO CALL IT! IT HAS IT!! this chapter is more detailed then the others just for my yaoi fan girls or guys. it don't matter because I lurb you all!!! anyways enjoy!
_______________________

~spades POV still~

Once he begged like that it made my member throb as I almost came right then.

I licked my lips looking at him as he panted lightly.

"Please what?" I asked as my other side started to come out.

He pleaded with his eyes. "p-please take me." he said tightening his hold on my hair making me groan slightly.

I stripped him of his clothes and he stripped me of mine and I lightly traced my finger down his chest making him shiver.

Just as things were about to get heated the bathroom door opened and someone walked in.

I couldn't care less but I kissed Misaki so he would be at least a little more quiet.

"Misaki spade?" the voice that I recognized as jakes called out.

I pulled away holding a finger up to my lips tell Misaki to be quiet and he nodded.

"Jake?" I called out as if I wasn't sure if it was him or not.

"Oh spade umm I just wanted to tell you and Misaki that the bell rang so when you see Misaki you two should head to P.E." he said waiting after that.

"Ok I'll be sure to tell him." I said and he replied with an ok and I heard the door open then close.

I looked down at Misaki who was blushing and chuckled lightly.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else." I said and he nodded.

"It's to risky in here." he said getting dressed as I did as well.

"Spade" he said fixing his hair as I let him out of the stall first.

"Yes?" I asked as I finished buttoning up my shirt and leaning against the sink looking over at him.

"Can we stay at least for P.E.? I need the points so I can keep a high grade." he said looking over at me.

I stared at him and bit my lip as he walked over to me and started to mess with my hair.

I thought about this for awhile then finally decided on an answer.

"fine we can stay." I said with a sigh and pushed off the sink as he smiled and kissed me quickly before we went to gym.

We got dressed for P.E., me in my normal shirt and basketball shorts.

I looked over to Misaki and almost attacked him right then, he was wearing his normal school gym shirt but it fit his little frame just right showing off his figure then he had short shorts on. they were red and the hem was a bit down so his tail can be out as it swayed around and such.

"God this is going to be harder than expected." I mumbled to myself watching his ass sway from side to side slightly as he walked out to the main gym with me right behind.

Once we were done with our exercises we went to play volleyball.

I stared at him, checking him out as he ran around the court a bit to hit the ball.

While this was happening I thought of all the things I could do to him.

Once the game was over, since I had already played my game, he looked over at me his eyes a bit clouded. We stared into each other's eyes until he finally walked over and we all went into the locker room.

The others took showers as I waited as well as Misaki.

Once the room cleared I walked into a stall and soon after Misaki did to.

We showered quickly as things started to get heated.

We got dressed as I called my driver and told him to come pick us up, he agreed and said he was on his way.

Me and Misaki waited outside and as soon as the limo pulled up the driver didn't even have enough time before I opened the door and threw Miskai in and getting in as well.

"Drive". I said before kissing Misaki deep with him wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer.

As soon as we got home I walked into the manor holding Misaki as his legs were wrapped around my waist and his arms wrapped around my neck.

The butler closed the door and my father had walked into the room.

"Spade? what are you doing home so early?" he asked as I had pulled away from Misaki so we could catch our breath, I didn't even look at my father as I walked up the stairs and up to my room.

Putting Misaki on my bed I let go of him and undressed him quickly getting undressed myself .

He bit his lip as he watched me, I quickly got on top of him and kissed him deep as he pulled me closer.

I pulled away after awhile of playing with him I kissed down his chest to his member and took him into my mouth earning a loud moan from him.

~Misakis POV~

Once we got dressed I walked out with spade like normal and we got through exercises before we started our games of volleyball.

I watched as spade played his round of the game, I bit my lip as I saw how sexy he was just running around his hair glistening even more than normal.

I quickly looked away and saw Tom. Tom and I still are friends we just see our relationship as something simply out of boredom and a little lust.

I guess he caught me looking at him, because he smiled and waved me over. I got up and walked over to him smiling.

"Hey Tom." I said looking up at him.

"Hey Misaki how've you been?" he asked still smiling.

"I've been good I guess, been embarrassed a lot more lately but still good." I smiled, "and you? you seem in a lot happier mood." I giggled as he blushed slightly and nodded.

He just stared at me and my eyes widened a bit, "you like someone don't you?!" I said and he blushed bright red and covered my mouth for a few minutes before taking his hand away.

"Who is he?!" I whisper yelled to him and he looked over to where spade was.

"Kevin?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hmm." I hummed biting my lip, I know it can't be spade. I thought to myself then it hit me!

"It's Haru isn't it?!!" I almost yelled turning to him, so fast I didn't realize that their game had ended and they were walking over to us.

He blushed even deeper and nodded, making me smirk and head out to the court, dragging him along by his hand.

I looked over to Haru and smirked, then over to spade who way glaring at us.

I raised an eye-brow looking at him then realized he most likely doesn't want me touching Tom.

I let go of his hand when we got into place and he seemed to relax a lot more.

I smiled and our game began.

Throughout it all I could feel spades intense stare on me. It was do intense that it started to get me hot and bothered.

Once our game ended I looked over to spade my eyes clouded with lust I could tell, I could feel it as I wanted to pounce on him and have him take me right then.

Spade and I waited until the showers cleared out.

We got into one and things started to get heated quickly.

We got out and dressed quickly as he called someone and waited outside the school.

Finally a black limo pulled up and before the driver could even open the door and get out, spade got up opened the door and grabbed my hand pushing me into the limo making me fall onto my back on the seat.

Spade got in and in between my legs and closed the door leaning down close to my face.

"Drive" he said before kissing me deep with my wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him as close as I could.

It wasn't long until we got back to the manor. Spade picked me up and got out of the limo with me wrapping my legs around his waist, slightly grinding against him.

I heard spades dad say something but I want sure as he pulled away leaving me in a daze trying to catch my breath.

He quickly walked up stairs throwing me onto the bed and undressing me and undressing himself.

Oh god he was so sexy, I thought while biting my lip.

He kissed me deep and started to explore my body leaving a trail of burning skin after he touched me leaving me wanting more.

He kissed down my chest making me shiver and moan softly before he quickly took me into his mouth making me moan loud and arch my back.

~in the middle of things (which has only been a few minutes after what has happened above)~

I held onto spade so tightly I thought he was hurting, as he prepared me for what was to come next.

I whimpered as he moved his fingers in and out of me.

"Ahh!!!" I yelled as he hit something inside me making me whole body shake.

He smirked down at me while I panted slightly. He took out his fingers and reached into a drawer next to the bed taking out a bottle labeled lube.

He put some on his own member and positioned himself at me.

He kissed me as I felt a slightly pain shot through my body, as I pushed back the feeling to scream out in pain.

He pulled away and was panting slightly smiling down at me.

"I'm all the way in now, I'm surprised you haven't broke yet." he smirked making me blush.

"S-shut ha u-up" I said while holding onto him.

He slowly started to move making pain go through my body but soon ended as I started to moan out his name and cling to him as he got faster.

Just as we were kissing I heard the door open but I was in to much of a daze to even realize who it was.

"You guys seem to be enjoying yourselves." he said and I instantly knew it was spades father.

Spade stopped only for a moment to change our posturing as he sat back and pulled me up making me ride him.

At the position he was going even deeper and making me on the verge of cumming.

"S-spade!!!" I yelled as I held onto him and threw my head back while cumming all over our chest.

He grunted and thrust one more time before cumming deep inside me while yelling me name as well.

He fell back making me lay on top of him.

After catching my breath I giggled slightly as his face was a light pink.

He looked at me and smiled kissing me as someone cleared their throat pulling us from what we were doing.

Spade looked over and blushed more only making it a bit pinker.

I looked over and blushed to an even deeper red if possible as I looked at the man still standing there.

Spades father.