A gift

~Miskais POV~

Once we pulled up to the big mansion the person who bought me turned to me and looked me up and down making me feel uncomfortable.

"You are to be a pet and act like one you will be obedient to your masters orders and you do as he says do you understand?" he asked and I looked at him.

"Yes master." I said, I have been through this many times and its best if you start off calling them master already.

He chuckled and shook his head, "I'm not your master, you are a present for his birthday which is tomorrow." he smirked at me as I nodded and gulped slightly now knowing I have to meet yet another person who could be worse than the one in front of me.

We got out and he took me inside and to a room.

My eyes widened as I looked around the room in awe.

"You are to stay here until tomorrow when I come get you, you don't come out and I will have the butler bring you your food, do you understand?" he asked and I nodded sitting down on the bed.

As I closed my eyes and started to drift into sleep I heard voices, one of the guy who bought me and another I couldn't quiet make out.

Well whatever happens ill be meeting my master tomorrow.
_______________________

Sorry it's so short I just want you guys to think about who it could be and I thought I would update it again. I promise that the next chapter will be long ^^ I guess you could say this is like a bonus chapter like what happens in between the two times