Talking?

OMFG 1k!!!! Oh my god I love all of you who are reading this story and voting!! I couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you guys so much!!!!
_______________________

~spades POV~

As we came down from our high I kissed Misaki and heard someone clear their throat.

Oh no. I thought to myself.

I looked past Misaki and I could feel myself blush slightly. my father was just standing there looking at us.

Misaki quickly leaned forward hiding his face in the crook of my neck as he did this I slid out slightly making him whimper. I pulled the blanket over him and kissed his head and mumbled.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when dinner is ready, I have to go take care of something." he nodded and dozed off as I got dressed quickly.

"Yes?" I asked my father as we soon as we got down the stairs.

"You can't just be skipping school like that." he said crossing his arms glaring at me slightly.

"Well, Misaki and I had to take care of a few things." I said walking to the kitchen and all of the servants stopped to look at me.

"I can tell, I could hear your little pets whimpers from my office." he smirked down at me.

'Shit there's no way he heard him if he was on the other side of the manor' I thought to myself and groaned slightly while looking away slightly as my face heated up.

"Like I care! what were you doing trying to listen for us?!" I said in defense looking back at him.

He shook his head and smiled at the cook, "what's for dinner?" he asked and the cook replied with. "u-umm well spaghetti, unless you don't want that Mr. Philips." he shook his head and smirked at me before leaving the kitchen back to his office.

~Devin's POV (spades dad)~

I heard some noises as I was sitting in my office. So I decided to go check on my son, since he came home earlier than normal.

I opened his door to find him and the little kid, named Misaki, riding him. I blushed slightly while this happened and walked to the wall and leaned against it waiting for them to finish.

As they finished they kissed and I cleared my throat getting their attention.

The little neko leaned forward hiding his face and spade pulled a blanket over him before getting dressed and walked out with me right behind him.

"Yes?" he asked looking up at me.

"You can't just be skipping school like this." I said crossing my arms glaring at him slightly.

"Well, Miskai and I had to take care of a few things." he said,

'Yes a few things indeed' I thought to myself while smirking down at him.

"I can tell, I could hear your little pets whimpers from all the way in my office." I said still with the smirk on my face.

"Like I care! what were you doing anyways? trying to see what we were doing?!" he asked and I just chuckled lightly while smiling and looking over at the cook.

"What's for dinner?" I asked and he replied with. "Spaghetti unless you don't want that." he said and i shook my head smiling.

"No that's fine" I smirked down at my son, and left the room with that heading back to my office.
________________________

Thanks again everyone!!

I must ask you guys!
Do you think I should make this and M-preg? or no? tell me your opinions!!! love ya guys!!