Too Soon...

Chapt 4:

Emoni P.O.V

"Ahh Ahh...Mmmm...Fuck Papii Dont Stop!!" My moans filled the room as she kept stroking in and out of my wet core. "Baby I Lo-".

      My dream was interrupted as I was being waken up by someone shaking me. I turned around to a smiling Jaz which caused me to mug the hell out of her and turn back around. "Girl, Get Up Before You Be Late To School You Got An Hour Left." "No, You Woke Me Out Of An Interesting Intense Dream Meanie!" I retorted. "Aha I Know Thats Why I Woke You Up You Were Moaning And Groaning A Little And Squirming Tensing Up." She smirked. "Oh Lord Finee Im Up Im Up!"

      I crawled out of her bed totally forgetting it was Monday. I was about to walk past her until Jaz smacked my butt and ran off. I shook my head this girl is crazy I thought to myself walking to the bathroom doing my business then washing my hands walking down stairs.

      Jaz had made breakfast which consisted of bacon, grits, eggs, and toast and since im fat she made me 2 pancakes with orange juice on the side since I hate milk. As we ate she broke the silence asking if I was okay and If I wanted her to take me to school of course I said I was fine but she insisted so she can know I made it "safe ".

      Once we finished she washed the dishes as I proceeded to go shower with thirty minutes left. I washed about three times before getting out like I always do and washed my hair. I got out drying off and wrapping the towel around my body as I began to brush my teeth.

      I walked into the room to Jaz laying across her bed flipping through channels but that changed shortly once I walked by the flat screen TV as she examined my body. I went inside my duffle bag that I had packed clothes in on Friday for the weekend taking an outfit out dropping my towel on purpose.

      I dressed in light blue jeans, turquoise and grey plaid shirt, tan tims, tan polo hat, gold watch and stud earrings. Once I was done I let my dreads hang over my shoulder fixing my hat. "How I Look??" I asked turning around to a staring Jaz. "Amazing Now Lets Go!" I mentally rolled my eyes as I grabbed my belongings since I was going home after practice.

      We arrived to my school ten minutes later I kissed her cheek goodbye as I made my way to homeroom. I found my bestfriend Dezz, short for Dezeray shes a stud. We said our wassup's and went to first period which was Mr. Furey. We were taking notes until Tiana this twig threw something at Dezz, she looked up giving shawty the death glare then continued to work.

      Something is up because usually she would've spazzed out or threw it back but not this time. We'll talk after class. The bell rang sending us off to shop which was carpentry. The shops were way on the other-side of the school it always took us at least seven minutes to get there even though we only had three before the bell rang again.

      I broke the silence since we were the only ones in the hall way with a few stranded skippers. "Dezz.." I cooed. "Yes Best.." She looked up from her phone. "Whats Wrong And Dont Lie To Me??..." I demanded as she let out a sigh. "Well, You Know My Dad Haven't been around and all...someone called us a couple days ago telling us that my dad was killed a-a-and my mom has third stage cancer there isn't much they can do. Even though he hurt me and abandoned me cause of my sexual preference deep down inside it hurts knowing hes gone and then my mom on top like I feel lik-".

      I cut her off because she was on the verge of tears. Her dad was a drug lord he said when his past caught up with him for Dezz to take over but I said no. She is bright sweet girl and needs to keep her head straight and keep working not kill and steal just cause it runs in the family. "Listen, Love My Mom Has Thyroid Cancer And Late Stage Cancer I Didn't Tell You Nor Jaz Cause I Didn't Want Sympathy Im Just Staying Strong Trying To Be Focused So Should You. My Dad Has Been Locked Since I Was 5 So I Know How Your Feeling. You Already Know Im Not Going Nowhere Ill Never Change On You Nor Leave You But I Will Kick Your Ass If I Need To Alright." We chuckled at the last part as I hugged her giving her a kiss on the cheek and wiping her tears.