Just The Beginning...

Chapt 5:

Emoni P.O.V

      I wake up to the sound of light snores coming from Dezz and a beaming bright light blinding me. I watched Dezz sleep for a moment with her arm wrapped around my curvy waist and her head on my stomach as I half smiled. I slowly slipped out of my bed making sure I didn't wake up my best as I walked to my dresser throwing on my grey track pants leaving me in a sports bra. 

     I decided to go do my hygiene then go make breakfast for us which consisted of bacon, toast and eggs. I made the plates sitting them on the island proceeding to the fridge to pour us orange juice since we both hate milk. Once I was done I went upstairs to see Dezz in my closet as my heart sunk.

      She turned around to face me with our old letters in hand as I let out a deep sigh of relief. "Awww You Still Have These I Remember Middle School Days Passing Notes And Shit Aha." Dezz cooed. "Ha..Ha..Yeah" I said nervously. "Moni, Whats Wrong??" Shit no one calls me that unless they serious I thought to myself. "Mmm Nada Why You Ask??" "Girl If You Dont Tell Me Ahoraa" I forgot Dezz was mixed also so I just told the truth. "I Thought You Saw My Blade Up There...." I trailed off. "Ohh Mamas Dont Worry I Been Knew You Cut Yourself Since Seventh Grade That's Why I Always Asked If You Were Alright Or Check On You Twenty Four Seven...I Didn't Want To Make You Uncomfortable So I Figured You'll Tell Me When You Were Ready..

      I smiled that she never judged me but mostly surprised she never cursed me out. I walked up to her hugging her kissing her jawline like a big baby as we walked down stairs to eat with only forty minutes to spare. 

      Once we finished I put the dishes in the sink planning on washing them after practice. I headed up stairs with Dezz trailing behind so we can get dressed and ready for school. We arrived to school five minutes early "perfect timing " I thought to myself as we stepped out of Dezz white Honda Accord that she got for her 17th birthday. Shes only one year older than me I thought only to be interrupted by someone tugging on my shirt as the warning bell rang. We went to our 1st Period class listening to Furey babble about our grades being tremendously horrible like we gave a two fucks. 

"Emoni Lockhart Dont Act Like I Cant See The  White Earbud Trailing Up Your Black Flees Into Your Ear" He said trying to be sarcastic with hand gestures. 

"Ughhhhh" I let out a huge sigh.

"Don't Make That Noise Its Not My Fault You Never Listen"

"Okay...And...."

"See That's Your Problem You Always Have To Get The Last Word

" Okayy..." I said being a smart ass.

"And Were Seriously Going To Continue This..." He said moving his head and neck around.

"Nahh..."

"Andddd Your Still Going..." He stated chuckling shaking his head.

"What, Im Not Doing Anything Yo Damn" I said truthfully clueless.

"Your Talking, Your Lips Keep Departing..." He said doing the mouth gesture with his hand.

"Alright Whatever..." I said putting my headphones back in.

"Im Not Dealing With This Right Now.." He said grabbing a stack of graded work.

"Then Dont No One Asked You To..." I smirked.

"Emoni Damn Cállate Just Chill Take The Fucking Headphones Out And Shut Up For Me" One of the girls I was close to on my track team  stated as we both laughed.