My name is Sehun

"I didn't think that you would start choking because if a wink."
"Ugh??!! W-what...?! You saw that?!" You said really confused and felt like choking again.
"Eh, yeah I helped you not choke"
"R-Really! I'm sorry I got you involved in this... Oh my god this is so emberasing" you said shyly hiding your red face.
"Oh...Uhhh....no problem! Heh! I like to help people", said Sehun shyly rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh! Really?! Heh... Thank you.... And again I'm sorry for causing you any problems." You bowed in apology.
"Come on (your name) we have to go"said your friend.
"Again thank you and ummm....Bye?!" You said and bowed.
*- friend left-*
You turned around and you were about to leave when you felt a warm hand yanking you backwards and making you turn around into a warm embrace of some good smelling tall muscular body. It all happened so fast you didn't realise it until a few seconds. After you realised your face started getting REALLY red!!!! You stayed like that for a few seconds and then pushed away the body that had their arms around you.
"Uh....ummm....HUH?! W-what?!" You said stumbling backwards a bit, but the person still having his hand around your small delicate wrist freaked out and let go.
"EHHH?! SORRY SORRY. The person apologised while bowing really fast so you couldn't figure out who it was.

The person stopped bowing and stood up properly and apologised once more, it was a guy. Then you got a real look at him and it was him!

"So uhhh... Sorry about that incident back there... I know your name (your name) but I never introduced myself,
My name is Oh Sehun, Just call me Sehun nothing formal."