WHAT?! *surprise*

There was a bit silence of awkwardness.

     "Hehe... Thanks Sehun! I appreciate it for helping me out back there!" You said smiling shyly  while trying to cover your face with your scarf.

    "No problem! I like helping out people." Said Sehun blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

    "Umm....Well then I guess I will be heading out...uhhh....so yeah....nice meeting you Sehun, bye!"

        *you bow and start walking away and out the door*

     "W-wait!" Yelled Sehun.

But you couldn't hear him so you continued walking. But then you felt something grab your wrist and pulled you back. When you turned around to see who was grabbing your wrist, it was Sehun.

     "Ehhh....Sehun...." You said a bit nervously.

     "Oh! Damn it" he let go of your wrist and slid his hands down to your hand and then grabbed your other hand and looked down blushing REALLY HARD. "Sorry but ummm.....heh... I was thinking.... You come to the Bubble Tea Shop a lot...and I've noticed you for a while....."                                           *still blushing but 100x harder*

                                         *you blush*

    "And well... It looks like your always in your own little world when you doze out and stare out the window...its really cute!"         

                               *you blush really hard*

      "So anyway...let me get to the point... Your really cute.. And I was thinking would you like to hang out?! You seem like a really nice and cool person to hang out with... And then maybe....ummm...... You know what... Let me just get to the real point.... I-I...uhhh.... I think I love you.....(#•_•#)

              *Sehun blushes and smiles but tries to hide it*

*your face is sooo done that it gets the deepest color of red that has ever existed and your head explodes because oppa/senpai has finally noticed you like in the anime's*

        "So....uhhh....will you like to be my girlfriend....?" Said Sehun smiling but blushing and looking directly and deeply into your eyes intensely.