Pretty Much Dead Already

Hier mal einige kleine Unterhaltungen zwischen Shane und anderen Charakteren:)

Aus der Folge 'Pretty Much Dead Already'

Shane Walsh: Dale, shut up. Just shut up and give me the guns.
Dale Horvath: Am I gonna have to shoot you? Do I have to kill you? Is that what it's gonna take?
Shane Walsh: Eh. Yeah. That's what it's gonna take.

Dale Horvath: This is where you belong, Shane.
Shane Walsh: How's that, Dale?
Dale Horvath: This world, what it is now, this is where you belong. And I may not have what it takes to last for long, but that's okay. 'Cause at least I can say when the world goes to shit, I didn't let it take me down with it.
Shane Walsh: Fair enough

Shane Walsh: These things ain't sick. They're not people. They're dead. Ain't gonna feel nothing for them 'cause all they do, they kill! These things right here, they're the things that killed Amy. They killed Otis. They're gonna kill all of us.
[pulls out gun]
Shane Walsh: Hey, Hershel, man, let me ask you something. Can a living breathing person, could they walk away from this?
[shoots walker in its chest]
Rick Grimes: No! Stop it!
Shane Walsh: That's three rounds in the chest. Could someone who's alive, can they just take that? Why is it still coming?
[shoots walker in its chest again]
Shane Walsh: That's its heart, its lungs. Why is it still coming?
[shoots it again]
Rick Grimes: Shane, enough!
Shane Walsh: Yeah, you're right, man. That is enough.
[shoots walker in the head, killing it]

Shane Walsh: Hell man, if you think about it, in the cold light of day, you are pretty much dead already