Chapter 14

Angie's POV
I woke up happy to be in my loves arms aka Ashton's arms. Today we had a concert in Fort Lauderdale. My hometown yes, it is where I grew up as a child. I was excited one to see my family down there and to see my babes live again. Arzaelya was gonna be here tonight after her and Luke's breakup they became bestfriends but it seems like she wanted him back BUT.... Nobody knows CAKE is a thing so that means she doesn't either. I got or tried to get up but damn Ashton is stronger than he looks. Ashton wakes up and says
"I heard you I totally look strong"
"Believe what you want to believe babe" I kissed his lips and got up I walked to my suitcase and got out high waisted shorts wth some black tights underneath and a sweater I put My hair is a braid and put a lot of bracelets to hide my cuts and put my glasses on. I said to Ashton
"Get dressed babe we have to go meet the squad at breakfast" he laughed and got up and went to get dressed. He got dressed and he looked hotter than usual like damnnnnnnnnn. He kisses my cheek and we headed outside. We finally get there and all of the people I'm friends with are sitting around the table Luke says "Angie this is Arzaelya"
"Hey I'm Angie" she nods while on her phone. I look at Ashton surprised and Ashton looks at Luke like "dafuq she better be nice or ima slap the shit out of that hoe." Luke looks at Ashton scared and he nudges her and she looks up annoyed and he mouths be nice. She nods and says "hi I'm Arzaelya" I nod and sit down and Ashton grabs my hand and tells me to calm down baby he kisses my temple and orders food for us to share. We get our food and he feeds me I giggle and feed him I could see cake holding hands under the table while Arzaelya is trying to flirt with Luke but Luke keeps rejecting her. Laniaya and Michael are just slapping each other playfully. They share a couple of kisses though. Arzaelya was glaring at calum and I look at her like "get your eyes off my best friend and get a life you hoe" she looks at me and rolls her eyes and goes back to flirting with Luke. Calum looks at her in Anger and gets up and tries to walk away it exposes Calum and Luke's hands that were intertwined. Arzaelya looks at the hands and scoffs. Calum whispers "bitch" and let's go off Luke's hand and storms off. Laniaya and I run after Calum I grab him by the shoulder and pull him back. I push him to a bench outside.
Luke's POV
Hell no. Arzaelya was really being a bitch. I grab her hand and pull her outside.
"Arzaelya your being bitchy."
" lucifer..."
"No Arzaelya no."
I walk away and leave her standing their.
I walk over to where Calum, Angie, and Laniaya are. Angie and Laniaya see me and walk away leaving Calum and I to talk. I look into Calum's deep brown eyes and I kiss him passionately.
"I love you"
I whisper whilst kissing his lips he smiles and pulls back. "Im sorry" he says to me I look at him confused "why are you sorry love?" He says
"For storming out, revealing our relationship, for letting go of your hand" he looks at me like he was gonna cry. I grab his hands and smile
"Don't be sorry babe I love you"
He blushes and I kiss his cheeks. We walk hand in hand back inside to restaurant.
Back to Angie POV
We all went out of the place and started heading to sound check. Our security guard drove us to the place where oh have sound Check and the boys got stage set up. I lay down on one of the couches in Ashton's dressing room I was so stressed about the Arzaelya thing. Laniaya runs in the room and says
"We well ashton has a surprise for you right now get uppppp" I get up and straighten myself out. I walk over to the stage and get up on the stage I see the band set up and Ashton smiles at me. They start a song which I soon recognized as "Mrs All American" I blush and sing quietly to the song that's being played for me. They finish the song and Ashton gets down from his drum area and goes up to me and grabs my chin and kisses me I deepen the kiss by grabing his neck. I pull back and he turns me around and I see a sign saying " Te Amo Mi Amor" I giggle and grab his hand I turn around and whisper I love you to my love"