Chapter 13

Angie's POV:
Today we were going to our next destination which was Florida. It was an hectic morning trying to get everything together but we got to the airport early and got on the plane Ashton and I were sitting together I was gonna cuddle him the whole time because he's like a little teddy bear. Laniaya and Michael were sitting together and cake (Luke and Calum) were sitting together.
(5 HOURS LATER AND OFF THE PLANE)
We got off the plane and got our bags once we got our bags we went into the limo with our bodyguards and started driving to the hotel the next day we were going to go to disney world and have a day of fun before the concerts. When Ashton and I got in our room I went to get room service and Ashton flopped onto the bed and was whining that he wanted some cuddle and was pouting. I finally gave in after I ordered room service. We were cuddling and talking I felt warm and safe in his arms he kissed my nose then my cheeks and then my lips we weren't making out at all just sweet kisses. Then the door knocked I stood up and Ashton pouted again I rolled my eyes and got the food or and turned on the TV I said "hairspray or grease?" He said "hairspray." I nodded and put it on we ate our food together while watching my favorite movie hairspray. The movie ended so we went into grease and we finished our food and started spooning. We both fell asleep in the middle of the movie.
(NEXT DAYYYY)
Ashton's POV:
Angie and I woke up to Laniaya screaming at us to wake up so we could go to the amusement park. Angie and I got dressed as fast as we could and everybody got in the huge van and we started driving to Disney world. Once we got to Disney world we got in and the first ride was the haunted house ride which was Angie's favorite. We went on all the rides and had a fun time doing stuff Angie and I shared a churro. Michael and Laniaya went somewhere else. We went on the little mermaid ride and it was fun and cute and Angie was giggling the whole time we went to the little Disney shop and got matching sweaters and met up with the rest of the group. "You guys are the cheesiest couple in the world!" Michael said. Angie blushed a light red and nodded we all went on splash mountain it was so fun. We were walking to the parade and then someone taps my shoulder I turn around to see a 10 year old she was holding paper and a pen I knew she wanted a autograph and Angie knew that too I said "you want an autograph sweetie?" She nods and smiles and then I see her dimples I smile back and write on the paper. The little girl whispers in my ear "is that your girlfriend?" I nod smiling at her she says "she's pretty" I said "I know" we laugh and she leaves. Angie said "I love seeing you with little kid fans your so sweet with them" I laugh she then says "what did she ask you?" "She asked me if you were my girlfriend and then said you were pretty" she's smiles happily and then we got some churros and lady and the tramped this we probably looked like idiots but I enjoyed it and the kiss we shared after. Then we went straight to the parade and then it started Angie was giggling at the toy story characters and the frozen characters. I saw Calum and Luke kissing behind something I was suprised Angie sees the surprise on my face and asked me what's up she was also on my lap so it was hard to look at her beautiful face. I said "did you know that Luke and Calum are dating" she looks at me guilty and nods. I ask her "why didn't you tell me?" She sad "it was not my place to tell babe it's Luke and Calum's business not ours. I love that you are mad that they didn't tell you but that shows you care." I nod understandably and go back to the parade Angie kisses my cheek and then I kiss her nose then her lips it was just a peck since their were kids around. After the parade the band met at the bathrooms so we can leave. We left and got to the hotel and went to sleep.
Michael POV:
Laniaya and I went inside the hotel room and ordered room service and we wanted to watch some movies. The room service came and we ate it while talking then fell asleep.
I woke up in the middle of the night because of a dream it was a good dream about me and Laniaya it was a sex dream but....it was good Laniaya looked up at me curiously and went back to bed i soon fell asleep to.