CHAPTER 11

LANIAYA POV-
I woke up and saw Michael laying next to me. I then realize that I'm dating a 5 Seconds of summer member and they go on something called a tour . I et up and untangle myself from him and go to the kitchen.
*an hour later*
Michael comes in and wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his head into my shoulder as I make pancakes and try not to burn the house down. I turn around and Michael looks at me smiling tiredly and then kisses me . We go to the kitchen table and start eating the pancakes I say to Michael, " when are you going on tour" he says back to me " well yes but I was thinking you can and also Angie would like to come on your with us?". I looked at him in shock I shockingly say to him " are you sure? I don't want to intrude on your tour". He looks at me and says " of course you and Angie can come on tour with us" I say back to him "okay than you want me to start packing my clothes?". Michael said back to me " yes we leave tomorrow" I nod and go to my room. Once I get to my room I start packing Michael had said that we will be going to Paris first so I packed cute clothes. I also packed a bathing suit because we are also going to Puerto Rico and Florida both my hometown. I packed until about midday and then I walked out into the living room and then I saw Michael laying down on the couch watching TV I go onto the couch and lay down with him he kisses my neck as we watch TV. Then we decide to watch pitch perfect and then I fell asleep.
(Tomorrow morning)........-
I wake up on my bed with Michael arms wrapped around me. I slowly get up from the bed and walk to the kitchen. I check the cabinets and the fridge and the pantry to see no food for breakfast so I go to me and Michaels room and whisper in his ear "I'm going to Maccas" he nods and then I go to the closet and pick out some clothes and converses I put them on and grab my wallet and keys and go to Maccas. I go and order my food to go and wait there for my order then 3 boys come up to me and one of them who has lilac hair and big black glasses says to me "hey I'm Tyler and this is Troye and Connor what's your name?" I say back to Tyler "my names Laniaya" he smiles and says "here's my number text me if you want to talk to someone" I nod and then I hear my name I go and get my bags of food and walk out the door of Maccas I get in the car and start driving home. Once I get to Michaels flat I open the door to see Michael laying down on the couch watching the season 6 finale of PLL I laugh quietly and walk to the counter and set the 2 bags down. I go and jump onto the couch and Michael smiles at me and kisses my cheek. He asks me "where's the food?" I roll my eyes and point to the kitchen. We eat our food and then Michael says to me "we are leaving at 1" I nod and finish eating.
(1 hour later)
We get to the airport and I see Angie and I run to hug her once I hug her I hug Ashton, Calum, and Luke. we get onto the plane and start the plane ride.
(A few hours later)
We get off the plane and go to the airport Wendy's and eat we get our bags and stuff like that. Then we see two boys one had dyed blonde hair in a snapback, blue eyes, and a fake mustache the other one had brown hair, black sunglasses, and a hoodie on. They were holding a sign that said 5 seconds of summer. I point to the sign and everybody goes to the 2 people who I then realize is Niall Horan and Liam Payne. I fangirl inside and so does Angie we go inside this dark black van that was really creepy. Then Niall asked the boys " who are these girls" Michael said " Laniaya and Angie" Niall said back " Beautiful names for beautiful girls" then winks cutely. Ashton hits Niall in the back of his head and Michael slaps him in the face. We get to the hotel and I stared at it in awe it was a beautiful hotel. We go inside the beautiful hotel and check in. The room schedule
1. lichael (Laniaya and Michael)
2. Angleshton (Angie and Ashton)
3. Cake (Calum and Luke)
Michael asked me " we are going to dinner wanna come? Calum is not coming" I nod and go get dressed and then we went to dinner
(Calum POV)
The only reason why i said " no" to dinner is because I loved being naked. I went to Luke's and I room and took all my clothes I laid down on one of the beds and just laid their. Then I heard the door open and someone yell " CALUM".

A.N SORRY GUYS ITS A CLIFFHANGER WHO'S GONNA CATCH HIM? IS IT GONNA BE LUKE, LANIAYA, ONE OF THE ONE DIRECTIUON BOYS?- ANGIE BOOO!!!!!!!!