thirteen

I wake up in a bed. A bed. Not my Bed. I don't think. I look around in an unfamiliar room.

Where the hell am I?

I sit up in the bed. My vision is blurry and my head is spinning. I see Harry, at least I think its Harry. He is shirtless with his hair in a bun. Walking over to me with a tray of food.

"Morning." He greets me.

"Morning." I yawn.

"You need to eat." He hands me the food. I shake my head.

"Eat." He demands. I take it and take a bite of toast.

"Did you sleep in her-"

"No."

"Oh."

As I eat he watches me carefully. I try not to blush. But he looks hot.

"Where did you sleep." I try to stir up a conversation.

"I never sleep with a women."

"What?" My mouth us full. He leans over and crawls on the bed. He is now over top of me. His hands is on each side of me, his legs between mine, he has his forehead against mine as he looks into my eyes.

I have no Idea what the fuck is going on. I am speachless, motionless, breathless. This sexy fuck is this close to me I don't know what to do.

He bends over and takes a bite of toast. And gets back up and stands back where he was.

What the fuck?

"You have 30 minutes to get ready you have clothes in the bathroom right there and everything else you might need."

I nod slowly.

Sorry I took so long to update I've been lazy.