Mystery

When this turned out to have 15.5k wow I have no words for that I am soooooo sooooo sorry for the loooonngg hiatus from this so sorry so I might continue now or so I promise I will try to come up with a greater solution than what happened to this Xx

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

Akashi hates being disobeyed by others, almost everyone knows that but another thing Akashi hates is not knowing everything about someone or something that's why when a certain ( h/c ) girl came to his attention he can't let pass the moment to know about her ( A/n kinda stalker much akashi) so much that it slowly occurred that he started to be more intrigue than the last time so much that he actualy takes to her without any hidden motives than knowing her.

A couple of months and so he started to like her not as a friend but more than that. He asked her and she accepted it. He thought that he already have know all information about her what's her likes and dislikes, weakness and strengths and all but suddenly one day while they were doing their normal routine Akashi doing his student council duties while his ( S/N ) was doing his homework ( or maybe trying while looking at the focused red head )

" nee Akashi do you think Mystery comes hand in hand with Romance? " ( S/n) blurted out Akashi calmly answered back " No I have no interest with mystery when it comes to the topic of romance for I think you should know everything about your partner to make a relationship work "
His ( S/n ) retorted to a comeback " but You don't know everything about me " making Akashi smirked and said try me since the conversation is getting interesting to his perspective.

( I wanna try something here I would have two routes so its like two scenario in one story )

He knows everything about you

" do you know my favorite foo- " (S/n) was cut offed by her red head lover saying " its ( Favorite Food ) while your favorite drink is ( F/D ) you love playing ( F/S ) and your favorite anime is ( F/A ) that includes your favorite character ( F/C ), you sleeps talk when you are completely worn out, you scrunched your nose when you encounter a difficult question, you have a fond of ( Animal ) while your afraid of ( Animal ) I can go on and on about you if you want but I think that's enough for now since my Queen's more or like my Empress's cheeks is already beet red which by the way is cute" he finished off and for sure he was right his ( S/n ) looks like a tomato but she can't stop grinning since his logical thinking boyfriend has a cute and soft side that only she can see.

He doesn't know everything

" oh yeah do you know I used to play Basketball when I was in middle school but I didn't went to any basketball club for thinking it was just an all boys group " ( S/n ) retorted leaving Akashi quite for a while but then suddenly pulling his ( s/n ) to the gym " show me " he requested ( A/N more like order ) in the end his ( S/n ) lost but still end up with a score of 20 - 30 out of breath ( S/n ) huffed " see you didn't know that right " Akashi just shock his head smirking and hugged her and said " I guess you are right for that time.. I think I have to look up you more maybe start with your body " evil glint in his eyes and their ( S/n ) knows what would happen

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Done !! Yehey I think it is a good start don't cha think?